FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
1,239 comments
Upload has been restored, can you please help me try and check ;) I am monitoring.

Your files which one was uploaded, they are on our server without ID, we need to research them on servers, and correct, Dont worry!
Uploading Small file sizes fixed
while Uploading big files larger than 1 gb still not fixed
i am assuming that your HDD Servers are Full

just buy more space and the problem will be fixed

Upload has been restored, can you please help me try and check ;) I am monitoring.

Your files which one was uploaded, they are on our server without ID, we need to research them on servers, and correct, Dont worry!

upload & download new files speed is very good
But unfortunately for old files, the download speed is still slow

Uploading Small file sizes fixed
while Uploading big files larger than 1 gb still not fixed
i am assuming that your HDD Servers are Full

just buy more space and the problem will be fixed
Bro, please ib me the flows of your method , to let us look at your errors, as you see no one is meeting your error. It is difficult to see, if you dont help us. Thank you again.

No it is impossbile, it cant be full now!

Bro, please ib me the flows of your method , to let us look at your errors, as you see no one is meeting your error. It is difficult to see, if you dont help us. Thank you again.

No it is impossbile, it cant be full now!
I uploaded a 2.3GB file via remote upload. There were no issues during the upload. I tested it now, and there doesn't seem to be any problem with downloading either. I think there might be an issue with the source the other person is using for remote upload. By the way, thank you for quickly addressing and fixing the other errors.
1.png

I uploaded a 2.3GB file via remote upload. There were no issues during the upload. I tested it now, and there doesn't seem to be any problem with downloading either. I think there might be an issue with the source the other person is using for remote upload. By the way, thank you for quickly addressing and fixing the other errors.
1.png
when you remote upload which file host link you use i used frdl.to link and file not uploaded showing in kbs.

I liked when you could see the files on FTP and could move them between folders.
This way I could make up for shortcomings in the web manager that greatly limits everything by functioning poorly.
Post automatically merged:

FTP not work

Last edited:
Capture.jpg

Now after uploading big files thats what i get when i open the link
i should remove the file name part from the link making it shorter in order to make it work
anyway this situation thats better than nothing.

Thanks

Back