Status
Not open for further replies.

ZillaStream

Hello Guys and Girls,

We are a Videohost and up and running since December last year .

Some of our affiliated members asked us why we are not on Wjunction yet, so here we are :wave: :sunglasses:

We will be opening a dedicated thread in the near future, but If you have questions you can send a PM or check our site Zillastream.com.

Greetings,
Zilla:dragon_face:Stream

14 comments
Welcome @ZillaStream

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

the bored person opens a new video streaming site like a joke :)

I still don't understand why people are constantly opening new video streaming sites.

How do you know that they will use you instead of using those who have been in this sector for years?

What is your difference from other video streaming sites that have been serving for years?

the bored person opens a new video streaming site like a joke :)

I still don't understand why people are constantly opening new video streaming sites.

How do you know that they will use you instead of using those who have been in this sector for years?

What is your difference from other video streaming sites that have been serving for years?
First of all thank you for the warm welcome :ok_hand:

Just because we were not active on Wjunction, doesnt mean we were not operational.
We are up and running for a year now and already have some descent users.

I can not fully describe our service in our introduction here because the admins will remove it.

We will have dedicated thread soon!

If you have questions feel free to PM me, visit our site or just test our service.

First of all thank you for the warm welcome :ok_hand:

Just because we were not active on Wjunction, doesnt mean we were not operational.
We are up and running for a year now and already have some descent users.

I can not fully describe our service in our introduction here because the admins will remove it.

We will have dedicated thread soon!

If you have questions feel free to PM me, visit our site or just test our service.
not a satisfactory answer :)
Also, as a video host, your site seems to be active in February with its oldest theme.
(It doesn't seem active before, which means you are not 1 year old.) ;)

not a satisfactory answer :)
Also, as a video host, your site seems to be active in February with its oldest theme.
(It doesn't seem active before, which means you are not 1 year old.) ;)

Around 10 months then :kissing: And yes we started out with a basic theme and expanded with a custom made one.

Have a nice weekend!

Hello Guys and Girls,

We are a Videohost and up and running since December last year .

Some of our affiliated members asked us why we are not on Wjunction yet, so here we are :wave: :sunglasses:

We will be opening a dedicated thread in the near future, but If you have questions you can send a PM or check our site Zillastream.com.

Greetings,
Zilla:dragon_face:Stream
Welcome and best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back