Zarfund Teambuild MAKE MONEY BY WORKING AS A TEAM STARTING 0.03 BTC ONLY !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siloo2b

ZARFUND is a donation exchange platform where members voluntarily give donations and receive donations on a monthly basis.
ZARFUND is a Person to Person, Direct Funding and Donation Sharing Platform.

#How does ZARFUND work?

# When you join ZARFUND you join a community of like-minded members who are interested in donating to each other.
You get the opportunity to willingly donate on a monthly basis to the members who invited you to become a member and you in turn can get willing donations
from people you invite to become members.

#Zarfundd Isn't this like a pyramid scheme
Well a pyramid scheme means that only the top members of the hierarchy get paid whereas ZarFund allows
every member to earn the same amount by doing the same amount of work.
You can receive more donations than the person who signed you up

#How much you can earn !!
The ZarFund Compensation Plan
The ZarFund compensation plan sees affiliates gift bitcoin to the affiliate who recruited them each month.
This payment qualifies the affiliate to receive monthly gifting payments from subsequently recruited affiliates.
Gifting payments in ZarFund are tracked via a 2×6 matrix.

#The ZarFund Compensation Plan

51ok.jpg

2×6 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:

level 1 (must gift 0.03 BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 0.06BTC = 35 $ a month from 2 affiliates
level 2 (must gift 0.05 BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 0.2BTC = 116$ a month from 4 affiliates
level 3 (must gift 0.1 BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 0.8 BTC = 464$ a month from 8 affiliates
level 4 (must gift 0.2 BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 3.2BTC = 1856$ a month from 16 affiliates
level 5 (must gift 1BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 32 BTC =18560$ a month from 32 affiliates
level 6 (must gift 2 BTC a month to affiliate who recruited you) receive 128 BTC =75.000$ a month from 64 affiliates

#Conclusion!!

ZARFUND is a donation exchange platform where members voluntarily give donations and receive donations on a monthly basis.
so!! so ??!!

i have a great and nice strategy !!!!

we can help each other using this matrix system
how ?
i'll put my referral link here , and 2 members have to register using my link
i'll get 0.06 btc so ? i have to pay 0.03 btc for my membership (every 30 days) and the rest 0.03 btc as a profit .
so i'll stop here !! why ?
i have to help my 2 referrals to get their own 2 referrals too ! how is that ?
easy !! i'll put their referral links here or i'll send it in PM to next new referrals and when everyone of them gets 2 referrals we will move to help their referrals ...
<<=== after all of these we can make our matrix full of friends who help each other ===>>

so Everyone gets 2 referrals!!

1. Ask for NIL
2. I'll PM you the link
3. Signup, purchase with BTC and wait to get approved (You will be automatically approved after 3 confirmations).
5. After approval, PM me your referral link (Do not post your ref link in this thread)
Please do not request NIL if you are not going to purchase.

Who wants NIL???

#sign up here :

video for more explanation :
[video]https://youtu.be/LM8F6KiB9dc[/video]

PM me for more information :)

@ the end don't forget all of this can only made by working as a team
thnx WJ members //

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back