YesAdvertising Ad Network--High earning popunder(Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesAd

Welcome to the official thread of YesAdvertising!
Maximize your online revenue with YesAdvertising starting from today.

Why publisher join us?

• Get Better eCPM Guaranteed: Our system can help you to determine which ads would go well with your traffic source in order to earn higher ad revenue
  • Ad Marketplace: Ad marketplace allows publishers to control the advertisements, to ensure that the ads on their sites are consistent with their brand and enhances the visitor experience.
  • Run Ads Immediately: Our ads will be automatically to appear on your pages without site approval.
  • Weekly Payments: We offer weekly payment with multiple methods: Check, Paypal, Payoneer, Perfect Money and Bank Transfer.
  • 24/7/365 Customer Support: Our dedicated account managers are always here to help you improve the ad revenue
Join us now--http://member.yesadvertising.com/member/auth/signup?role=publisher

Please reply this thread if you have any questions.

You can also PM me your inquiry or contact us via Skype: ales.bald if you would like to increase your ad revenue right away.

7 comments
Sample publisher earning from YesAdvertising

Thanks for everyone's reply!

Since lots of members asking about the rates, we screenshot one of out publisher earning as below.

Please reply or PM us with your questions, we will assist asap.

HNA7acY.png

Last edited:
Hi,

i have 80-100k impressions per day on my site.
that means i will earn ~250$ with your ads regarding the screenshot you posted?

reg as publisher (Trancesets).
hope I did everything right :)

Both the site and ad look great! Excellent job Tsets.

Thanks for your support, feel free to pm us if you have any question.

you have good download banners ?

what about rates

plz PM, me

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, we have good download banners. You can see all our ad offers with details in your account, including specific price.

If you would like to get a publisher account, please visit: YesAdvertising.com Member

Feel free to reply or pm us if you have any questions.

ya..please tell me more detail about rates and min PO
Thank you for your inquiry.

The rate varies depending on different offers and different traffic quality. You can see all our ad offers with details in your account, including specific price.

If you would like to get a publisher account, please visit::YesAdvertising.com Member

Publisher may choose to receive payment by paypal or check with a minimum payout of $50, or bank wire with a minimum payout of $1,000 and $75 administration fee.

Feel free to pm us if you have more questions.

Hi,

i have 80-100k impressions per day on my site.
that means i will earn ~250$ with your ads regarding the screenshot you posted?
Thanks for your reply!

Since we do not have your sites info at this point, we may need to know more about your sites and visitors. To do so, we can help optimize your ads and adjust the best rate for you.

If you would like to get a publisher account, please visit: YesAdvertising.com Member

After you sign up, you will be assigned a publisher id.

Please pm your account id when you have one. We can discuss with you further. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back