CyberBoris

Corporate Membership
logo.gif

Hi WJ!

My name is Boris. I’am a CEO of File Sharing Service XUBSTER>COM since 2015. We will be glad to see you as our partner and can offer excellent conditions:

- 65% from sales and recurring payments
- 10% from site sales
- 10% from the earnings of your referrals
- Minimum amount for payout - $5
- Daily Payouts
- Free premium account
- No files expiration
- FTP/Web/Remote Upload
- Payout methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, PayPal, Other
(optional)

To activate affiliate account, please contact us admin[at]xubster.com

Feel free to ask any questions!

Guys, sorry, I forgot to clarify - the data for download via ftp are in the 'My account'.

Last edited:
287 comments
Hello, I'm just registered today but I see my account has only 1GB space and 1GB traffic.
On the first post you offer free premium accoun without limits.
Can you activate premium on my account. My username is AalesundTheReal
Btw, I'm sure never used your services but for some reason the username Aalesund is taken, lol, I can't believe someone other uses the same username :)
Post automatically merged:

Can you remove the "3 slot" limit on Multi upload form? And can you remove the "90 days expiry date" on the files because you says "No files expiration".
Or maybe the limit will be lifted once you activate the premium account?

Last edited:
Р
Hello, I'm just registered today but I see my account has only 1GB space and 1GB traffic.
On the first post you offer free premium accoun without limits.
Can you activate premium on my account. My username is AalesundTheReal
Btw, I'm sure never used your services but for some reason the username Aalesund is taken, lol, I can't believe someone other uses the same username :)

Can you remove the "3 slot" limit on Multi upload form? And can you remove the "90 days expiry date" on the files because you says "No files expiration".
Or maybe the limit will be lifted once you activate the premium account?
Hello,
your affiliate account has been activated. Restrictions should has been removed, please check.

Last edited:
Counts are wrong.

Counts are wrong

o7sffi70di2e.jpg

6 complete download

85jymimn7mbv.jpg

0 complete download

Also, no sales.

Last edited:
Counts are wrong.

Counts are wrong

o7sffi70di2e.jpg

6 complete download

85jymimn7mbv.jpg

0 complete download

Also, no sales.
Сommon downloads statistics and advanced downloads statistics are taking data from 2 different table. One of them will be cleaned every 14 days while another one will keep data forever. Sometimes maybe this 2 stats are not exactly the same. But since we don't use PPD these differences in values can be ignored.

Сommon downloads statistics and advanced downloads statistics are taking data from 2 different table. One of them will be cleaned every 14 days while another one will keep data forever. Sometimes maybe this 2 stats are not exactly the same. But since we don't use PPD these differences in values can be ignored.
Hi,
Please check your PM

Understood. So why isn't the sale coming? In the account settings, I set the download speed to 20 kb and 2 hours between two downloads. File size is between 10 and 500 mb but no sale.

Understood. So why isn't the sale coming? In the account settings, I set the download speed to 20 kb and 2 hours between two downloads. File size is between 10 and 500
fo01gv3jv3xb.jpg
[/URL]

Understood. So why isn't the sale coming? In the account settings, I set the download speed to 20 kb and 2 hours between two downloads. File size is between 10 and 500 mb but no sale.
fo01gv3jv3xb.jpg

Last edited:

fo01gv3jv3xb.jpg

Difficult to say exactly why there is no sales. It could be a ton of reasons:

- content you used could be available in public;

- quantity and quality of traffic;

- file size (small files without properly settings in your account could be downloaded by users with free account);

As I can see, most of your files with small size so I can recommend you to try set 'Premium only' option for your files and test it for a while.

Hi @CyberBoris
I signed up to upload files and post Xubster links - could you please activate affiliate account for username Adulterz ?
I need space to upload :)

Hi @CyberBoris
I signed up to upload files and post Xubster links - could you please activate affiliate account for username Adulterz ?
I need space to upload :)

Upload space is only 2tb? then i think I cant use this host after all.

Last edited:
Back