CyberBoris

Corporate Membership
logo.gif

Hi WJ!

My name is Boris. I’am a CEO of File Sharing Service XUBSTER>COM since 2015. We will be glad to see you as our partner and can offer excellent conditions:

- 65% from sales and recurring payments
- 10% from site sales
- 10% from the earnings of your referrals
- Minimum amount for payout - $5
- Daily Payouts
- Free premium account
- No files expiration
- FTP/Web/Remote Upload
- Payout methods: Bitcoin, Webmoney, PayPal, Other
(optional)

To activate affiliate account, please contact us admin[at]xubster.com

Feel free to ask any questions!

Guys, sorry, I forgot to clarify - the data for download via ftp are in the 'My account'.

Last edited:
287 comments
Hi, Guys! I want to remind that BTC payouts as any other payout methods has been processing every day. So, if you wish get payout at BTC you be able to get it as fast as you had have it with another payouts methods.

It's been eight days. You never paid me.

Hello,
what is your username?
Post automatically merged:

How much space does uploader have?

As much as you need.

anyone still using this host, how about performance/payment fast? storage ?

We pay every day. Storage space as much as you need.

Hi, folks. I have a lot of time now due to the quarantine measures. So I started to learn affiliate contidions of other file hosts and was surprised that a lot of them pay to their afifliates only few times a month. So I have a question to those guys who work with such filehosts, is it ok for you to get money only once or twice per month? And if it is not, what another filehost conditions affect on your choise when you agree to cooperate with such file hosts? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Hello,
what is your username?

As much as you need.

We pay every day. Storage space as much as you need.

Hi, folks. I have a lot of time now due to the quarantine measures. So I started to learn affiliate contidions of other file hosts and was surprised that a lot of them pay to their afifliates only few times a month. So I have a question to those guys who work with such filehosts, is it ok for you to get money only once or twice per month? And if it is not, what another filehost conditions affect on your choise when you agree to cooperate with such file hosts? Just wondering.

I need 10 Tb.

Back