1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Is Wordpress hosting from brixly.uk the best in the IT industry?
    Are there any alternatives to them?

2. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    No, I don't think so. There are many alternatives to them, and you can try webhosting.uk.com, pickaweb.co.uk, bestwebhosting.co.uk, and so on.

3. sniffdog

sniffdog Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    wpengine.com and siteground.com are very popular dedicated WP hosts with high ratings. WPengine isn't cheap though.

4. icyaich

icyaich New Member

Sep 20, 2018
    If you have experience with server management, the better alternative to the shared hosting for you would be a DIY hosting, for example, an unmanaged VPS server from DO/Vultr/Host1Plus/Linode plus a premium or free server managing tool like WHM or VPSrobots, exactly as described in the tutorial: How to Manage A Vultr Server with VPSrobots.
    The best things about this DIY hosting are the dedicated server resources for your sites and the more economical price when compared with any of shared hostings.

5. chick

chick Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    The best Wordpress hosting provider is hostnexus.com.
    The have narrow specialization in providing Wordpress hosting in a quality manner.
    The also have a lot of discounts which help you to save your money.

6. eski-kerman

eski-kerman Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    The best Wordpress hosting providers are: hostround.com and kvchosting.net.
    They have cheap plans which contain many useful resources with high up[time and fast and prompt support.

7. UnMax

UnMax Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Never go for WPEngine, I have had one of the worst experiences with them. Currently, I'm using Kinsta and I'm happy with the support and service

8. Okerlan

Okerlan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    If you ask me, I use hostnamaste.com for hosting wordpress sites in the USA and also India.
    + can share 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH"

9. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    So now I bare in my mind two hosts: QHoster and Yourlasthost.
    And which way is better to follow in terms of hosting a Wordpress blog with?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018