WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
Hello, FileServers will be shut down from today. I hope you have transferred the files.
All payments will be made by the end of today.
Those who forgot and did not request for money
They can request money May 1~30 and the last remaining payments will be made on May 30.
This topic will be closed today. Good luck.
Hi dear , it is very sad to hear that you are going to shutdown your services, i have collected $3.47 (on wolfstream) and $8.68 (on highstream) till now , i request you to send my collected money on my Paypal ID , i mail you and PM also please check.

If you can't request money please send method payment and username private message.
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I didn't know the site would close. What a shame I've been using for a few months now and I really liked it, I found this forum and I come to ask for help. please send me the payment, I am sending my paypal for you, because when sending on the site, only an error appears and I cannot place the request.

Thank you very much in advance and I will be waiting.

Can you extend the video storage time? in fact you notice 4 days for the site to close we are not able to move and edit our link in time. I accept no money from video views and ads on my videos.

I Got My Last Payout , I would like to Thank whole team or a each person behind this best video host service , it is very sad that we are not going to use this host now as you shutdown this . Hope you guys will came back with best features , i am waiting for . Thank you so much for your support. We all Miss You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back