WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
Wellcome. But it seems that the number of ads you said is not correct. Currently my website cannot play video with 30 banner ads in video and it still doesn't allow us to play video, although I was too scared of the number of ads and chose low ads in account. with 50% of income. I checked the video with my phone
Hmmm,tons of ads, I click 20 times and I only see ads and the video does not play

Embed mode
a lots of ads ruins our visitors, a big problem of webmasters like me and all there may be
.. you pays higher then any but at least video should play .. visitors did not came if they getting nothing to watch so that is the use on embed enabled ? @ClipWatching
double rates and triple ads
same with me , i clicked more then 40 times bro but no joy
There was a problem with the ad code.
Solved.
Please let me know if there is another problem.

There are no views, nor does it count anything at all

64z8isp5diq0.jpg

when I manually turn off all ads. Video play button does not work. it is paralyzed. This is not the case with old servers, the servers on the first day of releasing video playback button aparat work normally. Please check with your phone. it appears only with the phone browser. Pay more attention with mobile browser, what almost 80% of users surf the web, watch videos with their phone rather than on desktop

when I manually turn off all ads. Video play button does not work. it is paralyzed. This is not the case with old servers, the servers on the first day of releasing video playback button aparat work normally. Please check with your phone. it appears only with the phone browser. Pay more attention with mobile browser, what almost 80% of users surf the web, watch videos with their phone rather than on desktop
This is a problem on the part of Adblocker, which sees the js player as a kind of advertisement.
You should not turn off the ads, we are very damaged.
Post automatically merged:

is the TRC20-USDT payment method still available?
Yes Its Available.

Play button not work, I can't play the video fast. Maybe because of two many ads.

but on highstream is not the same.
Please Explain more.

Unable to play this video!

VpzzNIj.jpg

Would you fix the bug?

Thanks
This is not a bug
We restricted some proxy and VPN IPs.

Last edited:
Status