WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
apart site url changed

Yes, but the worst thing is that they don't communicate it
Post automatically merged:

For me this change of administrator will be to lower profits, it always happens. It would be nice if it was the first time that the opposite happened

Last edited:
this site it's dead for 2 months from when this admin transformed in a nuclear bomb...

in my opinion everybody deserve what they get in this moment from this thief...

even when this site will be back and whit new owner...just think the new owner will do everyting to recover faster his investmen...

i have no idea all of you what do you expect from this site...

:))

also this thief will be back whit a new project...high rates low ads and bla bla...and after 3 months....buuuuummmm :))

this site it's dead for 2 months from when this admin transformed in a nuclear bomb...

in my opinion everybody deserve what they get in this moment from this thief...

even when this site will be back and whit new owner...just think the new owner will do everyting to recover faster his investmen...

i have no idea all of you what do you expect from this site...

:))

also this thief will be back whit a new project...high rates low ads and bla bla...and after 3 months....buuuuummmm :))
dont cry like a little kid xD

@ClipWatching @KatFile hi admin, please explain to them that the sites will be back soon because there is many haters who are using this to make you look bad imagine new users come here and see the comments of those haters pls just tell them so like that they calm their titts and they stop crying, thank you.

if he doesn't have the answer. I think we should prepare for the scenario of moving all the links to another server, he is destroying his website rather than his business

I told them to create an account and they will be online by tomorrow they told me:

Know that the system is changing, please be patient The counter will be activated from tomorrow
For these few days problem, they will add 5 days double the rates.
Nice to hear from you here. even though I have lost nearly $ 100 in income over the past few days. is a small webmaster. I understand that solving such large site moves is very difficult and takes time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back