WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
You wait every time. you write .. for what? Change the payment method ... e.g. USDT. Why waste money and nerves on paypal. :)
my friend...
I have been working with paypal for over 10 years and lately I have been working with four others without any problems at paypal
I will not look for another payment method now to get my last payment from this host where I stopped working with
since it is constantly proving unreliable ?
Post automatically merged:

some update from you VideoHostSupport ?

payment received
PayPal

Last edited:
Hi @VideoHostSupport !
I can't complete the payment info on my profile page. When I type my e-mail and pressed save settings, the page refresh and my e-mail address empty again.
Why?
Thanks!

Hi @VideoHostSupport !
I can't complete the payment info on my profile page. When I type my e-mail and pressed save settings, the page refresh and my e-mail address empty again.
Why?
Thanks!
I check now my e-mail. There's a confirmation link. Settings OK.

Last edited:
There is white text on white background after uploading
dl56PC8.jpg

I wonder how many uploaders have left High & Wolf ... :) I wonder if, and if so, when will the new owner come to his senses
Although new uploaders from the US and UK are added every day, The old uploaders decided soon. We were very upset because the rate is the same everywhere (a few percent more, which is not very profitable)
But if they want to use another host, they all should use one host that gives them a better rate.
In general, they should not be scattered.

Although new uploaders from the US and UK are added every day, The old uploaders decided soon. We were very upset because the rate is the same everywhere (a few percent more, which is not very profitable)
But if they want to use another host, they all should use one host that gives them a better rate.
In general, they should not be scattered.
They laugh at me. I am different I laugh they are so similar. The former owner of these 2 sites made a difference and nowhere is. He reduces the competition out there with the same servers. And I think in more than 3 years of operation he's always been at a loss. although some say he's the advertising bomb. But in fact, he has brought in higher income than other servers. You are different and you reduce the competition with your competitors

@ionici, hmm, Perhaps your viewers are not watching 5% of the movie?
no, before adding usa in tier 1 was the same, there is no difference for me. my views are from tier 1.

no, before adding usa in tier 1 was the same, there is no difference for me. my views are from tier 1.
or maybe because rates have dropped, but anyway the report is weak, there had to be more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back