WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
The file transfrer to another host continues. similar rates (after yesterday's terrier coup). and they do not have a dmca as soon as possible. friends have been using it for a month and some have been using it for longer and haven't lost a single file.

A private would be good to know who you are talking about. Thanks

I have stopped uploading to Aparat months ago because they didn't pay any respect for USA traffic. I got an email about new changes. I don't really care about who own the site. As long as USA and GB are in tier 1 , I'm happy to work with Wolfstream.

I have stopped uploading to Aparat months ago because they didn't pay any respect for USA traffic. I got an email about new changes. I don't really care about who own the site. As long as USA and GB are in tier 1 , I'm happy to work with Wolfstream.

If that's enough congratulations, those of us who have been working with them for years have gotten a good stab in the back

If that's enough congratulations, those of us who have been working with them for years have gotten a good stab in the back
My team is ready and saying if he dont care of old users and love big countries

We should start remove all links from server then he will know how much traffic our website used to send

But he love only big countries traffic

I feel your pain bro. Cuz I know how it feels like. I was in there. To be clear, I was uploading aparat for a long time. I have kept uploading to aparat even though they don't reward for my quality traffic. But eventually I gave up. I hope admin will do something for your favor.

this site it's dead for 2 months from when this admin transformed in a nuclear bomb...

in my opinion everybody deserve what they get in this moment from this thief...

even when this site will be back and whit new owner...just think the new owner will do everyting to recover faster his investmen...

i have no idea all of you what do you expect from this site...

:))

also this thief will be back whit a new project...high rates low ads and bla bla...and after 3 months....buuuuummmm :))

excessive ads now.fix your ads and cpm rate is down admin
dont try to milk cow cash money because its new domain be competitive like doodwatch
Post automatically merged:

how people give atrust if you act like that.. i know its business but be Fair of both side

Last edited:
You can fix "Remote Upload" with the links from highstream? Not working now, says ERROR.
Post automatically merged:

You put USA in Tier 1 and most of my views are from the USA. But now my report is weaker than before. It should have been better but it's worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back