Selling [WMZ/BTC] NETFLIX 4-Screens Premium UHD Private 1 year [All Devices]

kaizer01

Offering 6 months(or more) upgrade your account + 6 months warranty replacement

try using paxful for exchange pp to btc
Please contact me on Discord if I'm not online, so I can address your issues/order much faster.

1 Year Premium NETFLIX Account Upgrade | 6 months warranty
For BTC payment please contact me or purchase here https://sellix.io/product/5f115b439e40d (30$)
For Webmoney(PM)(35$)

I will suspend the payment for paypal, as they hold the funds that being sent to me for 7-21 D (If you're willing to wait for 7-21D or when the payment you sent to me has been confirmed, you can use this).

Price: 30$
I can provide a 7-day demo account for a vouch, only for a well-known member(who's currently active for the past 3 months) or a higher rank member
Note: I'm not selling netflix account I'm upgrading your existing account(as long as it doesn't have any ACTIVE subscription/plans).

Join my discord server:

PROOF of 2 months account

F.A.Q
Is this Legit? How do you do it?
- Before you ask, these are not hacked or cracked accounts. These are fully legit accounts and will be created on your own e-mail address. We would love to tell you more but then it wouldn't work anymore :)

HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM SELLING ACCOUNTS?
- The answer is simple: You get the subscription on your personal account that can't be taken back and we provide 6 months warranty replacement after the warranty end I can still offer replacement as long as the method is still works.

Can I change any infos after I upgraded my account?
- Yes you can and please change your password and email after the upgrade, after the upgrade its your responsibility to secure your own account. I also encourage you to add 2FA on the account after the upgrade.

How to Upgrade my account?
- Provide me your free netflix account thru PM or join my discord server https://discord.gg/TzgSDM4 and wait upto 12H-24H after payment to activate your account - most of the the time its instant.

Is this Carding/illegal stuff?
- No its not carding we are just using a private method.

What is the Price per upgrade?
- Currently 30$

How long will the upgrade last?
- The accounts will last as long as our method last. We provide 6 months warranty on our accounts so in case anything happens, your subscription will be replaced and renewed with a different system. Either way, its a win-win for you!

What are the payment methods you accept?
Bitcoin - WMZ - Paypal

My account has a subscription currently can I still upgrade?
- No. You can't upgrade an account which already has running subscription. We can upgrade it after it expires! make sure you turn off auto renew and remove the card, or create a new NETFLIX account without subscription.

Do I get a refund if method is patched or service dies?
- For the first 10 customer which current price is 30$. I can refund 2$ for each remaining months you have left in your warranty.
And full refund if the account didn't last for a month.

Please note:
- I won't replace any lost account, after the upgrade you should change your pass or email and add 2FA phone to secure your account.

Last edited:
44 comments

sniffdog

Even with the trial, how can you guarantee a full year?

Especially the answer about the duration of the extension would worry me. And no Paypal, so your guarantee is pretty worthless.

kaizer01

I am interested. But before I purchase 1 year plan. Please provide me a demo.
sent u a PM

Even with the trial, how can you guarantee a full year?

Especially the answer about the duration of the extension would worry me. And no Paypal, so your guarantee is pretty worthless.

I won't use any 30days trial on your account.
I can't guarantee a full 1 year subs as the method might be patch in any day and that is why I'm offering a refund and a warranty replacement.

So when purchasing my service you won't lose anything if you compare buying in netflix itself. Since the premium plans of netflix is atleast 15$ a month.

jamesrocky

Got the demo acct. So far good. It is UHD enabled acct. Will test it for some time and let everyone know here

Athb007

About replacements.
You are saying that there will be unlimited replacements but in how much time you will provide replacement?
I've known services who take months to provide a replacement.
Another question regarding this, replacement is required when the account stops working. In that case will I have to make a new account or you will patch the existing account?

kaizer01

I wait for test service
np :)
About replacements.
You are saying that there will be unlimited replacements but in how much time you will provide replacement?
I've known services who take months to provide a replacement.
Another question regarding this, replacement is required when the account stops working. In that case will I have to make a new account or you will patch the existing account?

6 months replacement(warranty) as long as you don't lost your account, it depends when the method got patched its either I upgrade it again or you create another account if none of those two I can refund it. check my f.a.q.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Up tho this I'm still selling.

Last edited:

jamesrocky

Ok, here is my review after a week of usage. The account is working fine. I never faced any problem and I was able to stream UHD 4k content without any problem.

Planning to buy the 1 year acct. Do you accept Webmoney as the payment ?

Last edited:

kaizer01

Ok, here is my review after a week of usage. The account is working fine. I never faced any problem and I was able to stream UHD 4k content without any problem.

Planning to buy the 1 year acct. Do you accept Webmoney as the payment ?

Thanks for the review :)
Sorry can't really take webmoney as payment.

Thanks

sniffdog

I can order anything from Ebay and it still works after a week.

But then after a while it ceases to work and the seller disappears mysteriously.

Personally I never order anything (including hosting) on WJ with a duration longer than 1 month.

Last edited:

kaizer01

I can order anything from Ebay and it still works after a week.

But then after a while it ceases to work and the seller disappears mysteriously.

Personally I never order anything (including hosting) on WJ with a duration longer than 1 month.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep in mind.

Sold another 1 8/10 for price of 30$

Bump

Accepting Webmoney and paypal now

Thanks!

Last edited:

-Fig-

Purchased 1 year upgrade for my account, everything is working good so far. great seller ++. Thanks

Top Bottom