Which Smartphone Should I get ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Hey folks ,
I got bored of my HTC HD7 , and i think its time to move on . i exchange my phone everyonce and while to test new stuff , so i'll give you a list of the phones i used so if someone gonna recommend anything it have to be new :)
Samsung Galaxy S I / II - Iphone 3g / 4G - Nokia c7 / N9 - Blackberry 9800 - Samsung Corby Wifi .
I'm thinking to get a Sony Xperia Neo V , or Arc S coz i never got a sony phone lemme know about those phones , or recommend another one that u prefer , thanks .

30 comments
I suppose you mean the samsung galaxy III ?
i don't think it will be different from I9000 and I9100

Yea its the same. No its totally different from teh i9000 but no much from teh i9100.

So choose the i9100, i9300 or the nexus S.

the HTC One X is a giant , but i think i got enough of big screen phones
Galaxy S II , HD7 , battery ends in less than a day .

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Yea its the same. No its totally different from teh i9000 but no much from teh i9100.

So choose the i9100, i9300 or the nexus S.

i think i had enough of the galaxy , thanks .

lol , would would i lie ?
i had 1900 M one , and it could last a day at max
i do about 50 - 70 mins calls per day , wifi on most of the time and a 10 - 30 mins games .

I have the xperia S and I am very happy with it, I recommend to you this smartphone
12MP, 32Gb, DualCore 1.5.
Xperia-S.jpg

if you cant afford xperia S then wait for xperia Neo L and also xperia Neo V is already in the market and Neo L is better than Neo V

i use a Samsung Galaxy I9000 (s1)

And iam very happy with this Phone ;)

You should try it out before in shop or anything like that but on your list i would defently choose the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 ;)

Iphone is only Hype and big bullshit example try to add a movie rigphone or anything like that on an iphone.

The result will be that you have some Hours Fun with BS Phone from Apple ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back