Which is the best hosting company according to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji

I've planned to build a website for e-commerce and chose the domain name. Now I need to buy hosting. Which is the best hosting company according to you?

12 comments
There are plenty of good hosting companies out there. It depends on lot of factors when you choose one - Price, Location, Support, Company History, Features Offered, Technical Management - Managed . Unmanaged etc.

Since you are looking for an e-commerce hosting I would suggest you look for a host with their Data Center in the local country to which your e-commerce venture is targetted. This would be good for SEO and page load times.

Scope Host for shared is amazing best host I have ever used hardly any down time and respond to supports tickets kinda fast not days without a reply.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Which is the best hosting company according to you?

I believe that's very generalized question. The web host who suits to me well may not be good for you. Hence, the bottom line is always about your requirements, budget, and performance expectations.[/FONT]

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

If I were you, I would definitely choose centohost.com services. Their hosting is based on quality. Pricing is quite cheap.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

I can say that hostwinds.com is a great e-commerce friendly host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate

Hello Sanji,

It will be helpful for us if you post the exact details about your server requirements with regards to HDD, OS, RAM, port and bandwidth, depending on this config we can suggest you the best hosting provider.

Thanks
Calvin K
Sales Team
redswitches
Redswitches.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back