Which Download Manager is best for FileSonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryukenshine

Hello,
Today Jdownloader can not download from FileSonic.
My IDM is not too.

So Anyone please help me.
I need some Download Manager Software which can download from FileSonic.

Thanks & Regards

27 comments
oops, my bad... didn't read that part xD

EDIT:

have you tried adding an asterisk with the site name on the site logins in IDM ? something like *.filesonic.com

Upgrade IDM to 6.03 ... it will work again. Had the same problem with 5.X.

As IDM doesn't work with plugins, I guess the issue with Jownloader is not related to a plugin.

Internet download manager doesnt work with filesonic premium, I tried everything......I even added the login at IDM but still does not work.

I right click on the links and do download with IDM, but it does not work, it works when I copy the link and put it into the address bar and press enter, only then it starts downloading in browser and not in IDM.

Can someone tell me how to make it work in IDM?

Enable browser integration in IDM for the browser you're doing (example, Firefox)
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i08/03ee52.png[/slide]

What this does is it makes IDM take over any downloadable link that you click in the browser. Technically, just click on the link (don't right click and download with IDM or anything of that sort). This should work :)

IDM is now working pretty good for filesonic

Internet download manager doesnt work with filesonic premium, I tried everything......I even added the login at IDM but still does not work.

I right click on the links and do download with IDM, but it does not work, it works when I copy the link and put it into the address bar and press enter, only then it starts downloading in browser and not in IDM.

Can someone tell me how to make it work in IDM?

use firefox with flashgot plugin

Its same happen with me filesonic not working in IDM i have tried each think
like put *.filesonic.com this and that i have premium AC but unable to download Filesonic links with IDM

moz-screenshot.png
78a5da.jpg

Need Help so please reply ur experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back