What's your opinion on Hostgator hosting services? Any bad experiences?

seo_auditor

Hi, I'm looking to create a website. Been using GoDaddy for a while now, but feel like making a change to a different hosting service provider such as Hostgator.

Any one had any bad experiences with them?

Thanks

9 comments
Hey there!
Honestly speaking, I have never used either of the services that you have mentioned. But said that it is vital for anyone to do their own research before investing in a new hosting provider. Select a hosting provider that can cater to your specific hosting needs.
If you're in the market for a reliable hosting provider, there are several features to look for. First and foremost, your hosting provider should have a good track record. They should be able to provide you with reliable service and support. Additionally, be sure to check out their customer service policies and procedures. Make sure that they are able to handle any issues that may arise. Finally, make sure that your provider has a wide variety of server options and locations. This will give you the flexibility to grow your website as needed.

One of the slowest providers out there. Support is often clueless.

Switched from HG to Knownsrv.

Search on YouTube for host comparisons.

Last edited:
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Hostgator is awful. I contacted their support over 15 times and spoke to 7 different support assistants because nobody knew how to stop their Lets Encrypt SSL from auto renewing every new day (I wanted Cloudflare SSL). This caused me to move my site to Namecheap (which is both cheaper and offers better hardware/functions) and I never had any issues since.

As I'm using bodHOST web hosting services for my website. One of the best and cheap web hosting providers in the USA. Their web hosting plan starts at only $0.99/month with getting a free domain on the annual subscription plan.

Back