Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBirdBones

I'm not really sure I'm asking the question with the proper words...I'm using 'fileserve' to refer to things like Hotfile, Filesonic, Rapidshare etc. I'd like to know which is the best (most reliable and fastest) to use. I have a couple 'premium' accounts, but I'm not that thrilled with the ones I have. Any advice welcomed. Thank you very much.<3

19 comments
First of all, you should look at the availability content on the internet that can meet your satisfaction/need.
Follow by the File-Hosting performance in term of Premium Service.

In year 2009 I will pick RapidShare.
In year 2010 I will pick HotFile.
In year 2011 I will pick FileServe.

Just my 2cents.

Most stuff are on fileserve and filesonic nowadays, go with fileserve, I get much higher speeds with it.

Thank you for all the responses. I used to use Rapidshare a lot and have dropped it. Hotfile was next...but a couple months ago it, too, seemed to blow up. I think for now I will go with Fileserve and Filesonic. I've heard mixed reviews about Megashare. It seems there are new ones popping up all the time and I don't have a clue how to evaluate them. (I'm not very knowledgable about all this...)

Again, I really appreciate the input from those that took the time to respond.

I'm not really sure I'm asking the question with the proper words...I'm using 'fileserve' to refer to things like Hotfile, Filesonic, Rapidshare etc. I'd like to know which is the best (most reliable and fastest) to use. I have a couple 'premium' accounts, but I'm not that thrilled with the ones I have. Any advice welcomed. Thank you very much.<3

Most reliable and fastest ..

Are you an uploader or a downloader? There's huge differences. One host that is awesome for downloaders might be terrible for the uploader and vise versa.

First of all, you should look at the availability content on the internet that can meet your satisfaction/need.
Follow by the File-Hosting performance in term of Premium Service.

In year 2009 I will pick RapidShare.
In year 2010 I will pick HotFile.
In year 2011 I will pick FileServe.

Just my 2cents.

i agree. just don't forget megaupload. :)

Mr. Sandvik

I am primarily a downloader...I upload to pando mostly. Remember: I'm one ignorant user! LOL

What is best for downloading in your opinion? Thanks for your help!

Most reliable and fastest ..

Are you an uploader or a downloader? There's huge differences. One host that is awesome for downloaders might be terrible for the uploader and vise versa.

i agree. just don't forget megaupload. :)

I won't forget about Megaupload because the download speed is awesome.
As MR-R-T said "most content are host on FileServe & FileSonic" so I will go after FileServe for 2011.

Thank you for all the responses. I used to use Rapidshare a lot and have dropped it. Hotfile was next...but a couple months ago it, too, seemed to blow up. I think for now I will go with Fileserve and Filesonic. I've heard mixed reviews about Megashare. It seems there are new ones popping up all the time and I don't have a clue how to evaluate them. (I'm not very knowledgable about all this...)

Again, I really appreciate the input from those that took the time to respond.

I recommended you go for FileServe only instead of own both FileServe & FileSonic Premium.
You can get both, if you don't mind to spend that little extra money.

I've actually just pruchased premium accounts at both Filesonic and Fileserve. I will keep them both for a month and then cancel whichever one I like least. Again I thank you all for your very helpful responses and advice. I appreciate it a lot.

Right. Better get an multi premium link generator that supports multiple filehosts. Download your files faster, with no wait times, and save yourself some cash. :-)

fileserve supports download with all countries, pays among the most, able to download and upload large files with free account, also i think has the most download speed for free users 400 kB/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back