What is best offshore hosting with good DDOS protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYCX

Hello,
I need help. my website is down for about 4-5 months because of DDOS attack. Layer 7 attack I tried many hosting with DDOS protection but they can't mitigate the attack. The attack is multiple random search from different IP's or http get request. I've lost everything, SEO rank , my website data , regular visitors. Is it possible to get back my SEO rank when the website back to normal?
Any good VPS hosting recommendation that can solve my problem?
Thank You.

6 comments
Which DDOS protection provider or Hosting providers you have used in the past?
I am wondering to hear why they will fail to protect it. What was the size of attacks?

Last edited:
Your current provider can retrieve data if they have backup service. Getting back to your ranking is possible but it will take time. Try to get back your data. With new data it will be be tough to regain your rank. Good luck

You should migrate your web host who can provide you with excellent web hosting service, 100% DDOS Protection, Guaranteed Uptime network, unshared bandwidth, quality prooved hardware, CPU processors & latest one-click pre-installs operating systems with 24/7 Helpdesk & Chat Support.

We are still posting, advising and asking but OP is not answering although he is browsing this site.

We should move on instead of asking further because we already asked a lot and no answer from OP's End yet.

Just to let you guys know :)

Last edited:
Suggest you to check out the best DDOS protection servers provider from TRIJIT DATACENTER, there cloud server are one of best protected servers which i seen from my experience.

Taken multiple VPS Hosting from them and no issue from past 3 years. All i saw is TRIJIT Legendary Support which really motivated me to be with them. I always get response in 5 minutes for my support ticket/request.

you can't stop DDOS attack just by changing IPs because most attacker using namrservers as point
if you build a mikrotik router you can shut down most DDOS attacks through rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back