Whalehunter.cash affiliate program - make money by promoting Skype cam models

Magnus Whalhunter

I'm sure many of you have already earned money by promoting live cams sites, but even more certain are that you haven't yet heard of the newest model of live cams, specifically live cams on Skype.

Yes, you read that right, Skyprivate is the largest premium website that gives members the opportunity to get in touch with live models directly on Skype.

If you want to start making money with us then I invite you to join Whalehunter.cash affiliate program and get an instant signup bonus of $25.
Whalehunter.cash-antet.png

My name is Magnus and i`m the Affiliate Manager from Whalehunter.cash - Skyprivate.com`s affiliate program.

We are a premium service that offer LIVE cam shows on Skype, using the pay-per-minute technology developed by us.

We are offering a 20% revenue share for life for every dollar spent(calls, tips, model`s store) by members you bring on Skyprivate.com.

We also have one of the highest paying webmaster referral offer in the market, where we give you 10% revshare from the earnings of the affiliates that you are referring to our program.

Register now and get an instant signup bonus of $25!
Post automatically merged:

bonus-campaign.png

NEW Bonus campaign available for all new members

Today we are starting a BONUS campaign for all the new members that you bring to us.

All new members get $5 reward, directly in their Skyprivate accounts, if they follow the steps mentioned in the offer page https://www.skyprivate.com/voucher-bonus-first-deposit/.

Get all the information you need from that page and promote this offer as you see fit for your audience, and let`s earn BIG!
Available until 15.04.2020!

If you are not already our affiliate, then please register now and get a welcome bonus of $25 directly in your account.

Last edited:
4 comments
Hi, Looks interesting, Do you guys have any media buying team and are open to work with networks?
If so, we have amazing adult traffic across all countries and covering POP, Push,Display ad-formats.
Can add me on Skype - live:.cid.bb766fce64221f99

Let’s Meet at the TES Affiliate Conferences!

Hi!

Will you be there, too? At the TES Affiliate Conferences, on 2-5 July, in Marbella?

Or will you be attending it online?

How about we meet then?

Let’s get together, either live or virtually, and talk:

• commissions
  • conversion rate
  • the best promo tools for you
  • top GEOs

… or the must-see attractions in Marbella, if you’re packing your bags for Spain, too, these days.

To be sure we won’t miss each other in the crowd of publishers, media buyers, affiliates, and advertisers let’s book a 1-on-1 right now:

? https://wh.cash/TES-2021

… or let’s meet online!

See you at TES 2021!
---
The WhaleHunter.cash team

Affiliate Manager @WhaleHunter.cash
Magnus@whalehunter.cash

NEW Payment Method Available on WhaleHunter.cash: Bitsafe!

WhaleHunter-Bitsafe-payout.jpg

There’s a new payment method now available to our affiliates on WhaleHunter.cash: Bitsafe!

And one payment option that’s no longer included in the list of options they can choose from: ePayService.

To those who’ve been using ePayService to withdraw their earnings we strongly recommend replacing it by going to this page https://wh.cash/payment-methods with any of the 6 other methods still available (including Bitsafe)!

• Bitcoin
  • Bank Deposit via ACH
  • European Bank Transfer via SEPA
  • International Wire (SWIFT)
  • Paxum
  • Bitsafe

Do you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!

Back