Status
Not open for further replies.

David.

Website Review [ http://www.thepcboard.com ]

Just opened a new website not that long ago. It's for discussion of computers.

URL:
Code:
http://www.thepcboard.com/

I am open for suggestions so if you have any, let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
10 comments
No and no again.

You have not done anything on the page. There is nothing to give feedback on.
You have purchased a domain. You have assigned an over used theme.
Can you explain to me what you want us to give feedback on? For I can not find anything that is special about your website. What have you really done?

A few things you can start with .. A new title on the website. A professional logo. A professional favicon. Favicon is not so important but all sites have a favicon.

No and no again.

You have not done anything on the page. There is nothing to give feedback on.
You have purchased a domain. You have assigned an over used theme.
Can you explain to me what you want us to give feedback on? For I can not find anything that is special about your website. What have you really done?

A few things you can start with .. A new title on the website. A professional logo. A professional favicon. Favicon is not so important but all sites have a favicon.

I am looking for feedback on the way my website is laid out, they way i've setup the categories.
Your right, I do have an overused theme. I will be getting one made in a few months time.
Not a lot so far. We have our own arcade which is quite popular. Only 300 games but it ain't the purpose of the site.

The logo etc will come when I get a new template.

It looks like a Mr.Peanut forum (guy who posts here, not the cartoon character)

I know who you are talking about.

There is nothing to review, just a forum theme...

The way the categories are laid out.

Do you see in anyway that I could improve them? As in my opinion if a website isn't easy to navigate it will loose users.

I personally dislike the side navbar width. It should be a little less. I'm running a 1024x768 screen and I have to scroll over just a tad to see the posts column. If I was an actual visitor I'd close the site right away as that is a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back