Website page slow Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
Perhaps something like cloudflare, essentially they reroute your clients to servers that are close to them, rather than you not using a CDN like cloudflare and redirecting ALL your clients to the same server in whatever location it is in.

The most common cause of website slowness is a huge number of unoptimized photos. While loading, high-resolution images can require a lot of bandwidth. Uploading larger photos and then scaling them down might increase the size of your web page unnecessarily, making it slow to load.

CDN for sure. That will mitigate the problem for clients.
If you find it slow when working with the server, for example while developing, you should make sure that the server is hosted relatively near to your own location, or with a premium provider with decent peering.
The reason I say premium, is because there are so many cheap hosting providers these days with shitty network infrastructure on leased servers. I prefer dealing with hosting companies, which own their own servers and operate their own network. No offense resellers, but it's just my preference.

Does it always load slow ? Or at a certain peak time ? And how many visitors do you have ?
Make sure to check your hosting provider and verify if the issue is from the server you are hosting your website on it.
Also as they said above, make sure to use CDN like cloudflare and try resizing your images on your website and removing unnecessary javascripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back