Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother-Fkn-Warez.com

Hi,

I'm a lazy web developer, I lack ideas.
motivate me, what has the world got that which has not been created yet? if there were such thing, a bright developer would of created it by now, and become rich by now.

What I'm trying to say is, I've been so many years of education and learning programming, web development, network administration, IT, and even ethical hacking courses.

Yet my mind is not you know, it's not creative, I lack ideas and motivation to write something, yes i can hello world, but thats like eating paper, boring and tasteless.

but theres nothing i can think of, my whiteboard is full of my brain expressed but that 1 idea that makes you rich has not come up yet.

i run a forum yeah cool story, 30 members wow. im disapointed oh well.

i want to use my skills to do something but what? like you get me im starting to question myself was it worth it?

i know this isnt a blog but if i did write this on a blog i wouldnt get feedback or bad comments or etc shit like that.

atleast i know ill get a response here for speaking my mind, I feel this world is a fucked up place, life is really unfair and credit cards are fucked too. yeah look its a general discussion and im in the middle of a discussion between my heart and mind and the ideas arent being developed.

why, why? i dont fkn know. go ahead comment me, call me a loser. oh fkn well. i dont know what im trying to say, like fk you spend so much time learning all these languages then you cant think of anything to write.

you pull out a case of beer, and lots of gangja and your bong pipe, hoping to get high enuff to come up with an idea, mark zuckerburg was drunk when he wrote hotornot, im high on pot and i cant even think of anything is it cause im indian.

5 comments
Bro, when I smoke pot I just feel like playing soccer as I'm running around on the moon and up in the sky with god.

For ideas, I cant think of shit, like right now here i am when i could be writing something creative but I lack that skill yet im just smoking pot right nwo and drinking wine and just posting on wjunction of how i feel about the world and how unfair life is and the problems i have and just seeing how fast my finguers can type without making mistakes its really cool like im just thinking the words i want to say in my mind and just directly typing it from my mind to my finguers it is soo awesome

lololol. like yeah bro i'm just off my head abit like its only my 3rd bottle of wine and about 4th bottle of beer, not a good comobo but hey we only live once.

Can't understand how people have trouble coming up with ideas. I've hundreds. Here's one I'll never have the time to do so I'm releasing the idea for someone else to design.

The warez community needs a good site which has information for topics.

eg. if you need movie info you leech imdb.com
if you need TV shows you can scrape some other sites.

Things like applications and games are hard to get info for.

If someone was to create a site which contained leeched information for people to access it would be very successful.

One site where you can get movie covers, album covers, game covers, software images, and a few lines of text on each would be a massive success. No need for download links which would make the site fully legal just info.

The other good thing about this is Google would love it so you'd get loads of natural organic traffic as well.

If you had a large enough database of info and which was current and of decent quality lots of people would pay a small fee for the info as it would make things so much easier and make automated scripts like sborg, rapidleech, etc. so much better.

If you had an api where scripts could access the info you could charge a lot more.

Code a Social Network Website for psychos aka people who suffer from depression, social anxiety,schizophrenia, paranoia. And what not, it should be a pretty much discussions Website. Where they would be able to discuss about their life, write blogs, it shouldn't be something like Facebook. It should be simple, and fast. Users wouldn't write their real info such as DOB, and Real Name. They would use pseudonyms, galleries would be used by those who like to injure themselves, because people who suffer from stuff like that aren't likers of Websites where everyone post pictures.

It would connect people, help them, at least they would live another die. And they wouldn't die without telling anyone how they feel. Hell, it could be possible that they find someone who they share same interests with. :)

For a coder with experience it wouldn't be a trouble to code a small portal, or even a portal + forum from scratch. It could be finished in less than a month. If you'd code every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back