Premium WDUPLOAD.COM - EARN UP TO 90% € OF INITIAL SALES AND 90% € OF REBILLS

khenz

Why my files are automatically set to premium only? How can I remove that feature?

Edit:

Also, I can't remove my files from my trash bin. How to remove the files in my trash bin?

Zlinerex

What´s wrong with WDupload? I have requested payment 59 EUR to WMZ on April 1st from PPS. After contacting support at least twice - no response. I have next 90 eur in the queue at the moment. There were two succesful payouts before that, so what´s the problem at the moment? Are you still trusted site Jose?
zlinerex

Amnna

What´s wrong with WDupload? I have requested payment 59 EUR to WMZ on April 1st from PPS. After contacting support at least twice - no response. I have next 90 eur in the queue at the moment. There were two succesful payouts before that, so what´s the problem at the moment? Are you still trusted site Jose?
zlinerex
still paying good. don't worry bro.

Jose Manuel

pls activate affilate program
login: refrain
thanks
Your affiliates program is already active.

He comes here very rare
Tell us if you need any help

Please Upgrade Premium Account.
User: deer 5001
Thanks
Please the premium upgrade send an email to our support email address.

Why my files are automatically set to premium only? How can I remove that feature?

Edit:

Also, I can't remove my files from my trash bin. How to remove the files in my trash bin?
If your files are set to premium go to my account and change to settings to allow the files for everyone..

zlinerex
If you have not received your payout do not worry and send an email at our support email address and you will get paid.

What happend to site?
We was doing some upgrade so because of that you guys had few slow speed and small downtime issue everything is fixed now and back to normal.

Site is off at my end.
If website is not working on your end then send an email to our support email address with the details they will check the reason why site is not working for you and get back to you ASAP.

Site works but i didnt get my withdraw for last weekend
Sometimes payout get delay for a 1 or 2 so we need your patient with us the delay is not from our side its always from the exchange side however if you do not receive your payout after 2 days then the payout date kindly contact our support team.

Read above.

Does the site work for anyone?
Site is working fine.

the site works, but obviously they do not pay to affiliates :(
We do pay our affiliates as said above if you have not received your payout kindly contact our support team.

l can’t request payout!!!! “Failed to process request”
Kindly PM with the error screenshot.

khenz

I can't delete my files in the trash bin and it's eating up some space. I tried to click the delete button but nothing happened.

Also, may I request for additional storage space? Additional 1tb is enough.

Edit: I can't upload to your site. It says "Upload limit" and "Not enough space" but when I looked at my profile, I still have 50% of unused space.

Can you fix these problems? It's bugging me.

Edit#2: I successfully deleted my files in the trash bin. All I need to do is to right click on the trash bin panel. Still, the delete button on the trash bin is not working.

Last edited:

khenz

The support of this filehost is slow. I send a mail to their site about my problem and no response. Also, the support here is slow.

Top Bottom