Premium WDUPLOAD.COM - EARN UP TO 90% € OF INITIAL SALES AND 90% € OF REBILLS

Admin51

in the evenings, when there are many clients, the site is not working or is working very slowly. customers just can't buy anything and leave. This site is not intended for a large audience. as long as all files are in the same domain, without load sharing, everything will be so bad

Jose Manuel

From February 4, I have lost many sales. Does anyone like me?
We are getting issues in our servers and this is the reason sales were dropped

Jose manuel ,please check pm , and pls ?
Why do I need to pm always , please check
Yes I have checked and replied.

very low sale today , anyone like me ?
Its due network issue we are trying our best and will fix it

@Amnna Exactly! Low sale from February 4 but today is the worst.
Its due network issue should be fixed in next few days for good.

yes , no sale today , i think sale was stoped from morning yesterday to now. this is exactly error. please help us @Jose Manuel .
Sales never get stop its that we are getting issue in our network and we are trying to fix the issue.

Thank you for the payout :)
You're welcome

in the evenings, when there are many clients, the site is not working or is working very slowly. customers just can't buy anything and leave. This site is not intended for a large audience. as long as all files are in the same domain, without load sharing, everything will be so bad
Yes we know about this issue and thats the issue we are working on and we have kinda fix the issue.

Last edited:

victorharris

Thanks for payout Jose
But , I did not get reply to PM , please double check , also my problem on pm which I mentioned is not solved , please help

Jose Manuel

Jose Manuel

does your system work well with movie linking sites?
Send me a PM with details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE

We have made the server upgrade and we hope that our affiliates and users enjoy the extreme speed now.

Top Bottom