WarezLinkers Auto v3 - Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmZ

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hey there,

Well, it's taken me over 2 months to get this released and the code has been in the workings for even longer, but now it's time and the service is live.

First of all, let me say this:
Everyone who used v2 in the past will have been emailed a login to use, if you did not receive one, EMAIL/PM ME

Also, i'd like to thank people such as Whoo, Sickness, Spawn, Tippie and many more for helping test this service thoroughly. You have all helped me a lot and I appreciate it, thankyou for putting the time in.

Now onto the actual service, straight to the point, here's a list of features:
- AJAX based system
- Auto-type selection
- Save your site selection
- Highly optimised backend (yet again, even faster)
- New minimalistic design for ease of use
- Membership system
- Account logs (view when your account was last used)
- Domain restrictions (if you list a domain, nobody else can use it)
- Guest system (you may whitelist URLs as guest, see below for info)
- Check-all ability
- Quick-whitelist (one-click feature)
- Account settings management

TODO:
- Statistics page
- Settings page
- Site profiles (to auto-fill the site details section)

NOTES:

- Guest system
As a guest you have the ability to submit, whitelist domains and check all sites. If a guest tries submitting using a domain which a user owns, they will receive an error.
Of course, this means that *some people* will whitelist as guest THEN signup afterwards, meaning their domain belongs to nobody. If this is the case, contact me and learn from your mistakes.

- Logs
Currently, a log entry is made whenever you submit. Throughout the future I will probably add logging functionality to other areas too such as password-changes and what not.

- Whitelisting
Whitelisting is automatic and instant as always, you simply enter your URL and, if you have a backlink, the domain will be attached to your user.

- DDL Listing
To list your DDL, you enter the URL to your submit page and this will then appear in a suspended state in the database. I will then manually confirm the request if you have a dofollow backlink on your main page and a compatible submission page.

What Now?

If you did not receive an email, signup now:
http://warezlinkers.com/auto/

If you did receive an email, login and change your password.

Once you are logged in correctly, take a look around and help me test it out by using it as you would normally.

Bugs

If you find a bug, report it here, by PM or by email. I will look into all bugs as soon as possible though I hope there aren't many, if any.

DDL List Queue

I have gone through the entire list of DDL sites from v2 and accepted as many as possible. If you have a suspended site, add a backlink or, if it is never coming back, leave it. I will remove dead sites over the next few days.

115 comments
WOW. Very sexy mate. What I also suggest you, is to make an addon, doesn't metter if it's a FF addon or phpbb/VB/ipb... An addon but of course one that gets post title & url and paste it in your submissions forum. That would be really epic.
For the rest, everything is very nice and clean. Very nice users interface (Y)

WOW. Very sexy mate. What I also suggest you, is to make an addon, doesn't metter if it's a FF addon or phpbb/VB/ipb... An addon but of course one that gets post title & url and paste it in your submissions forum. That would be really epic.
For the rest, everything is very nice and clean. Very nice users interface (Y)

I really would like a firefox extension which collects an array of links then fills my form automatically. But I just don't have the time to learn all the extension stuff.

Sure, will be greatly appreciated if anyone can do it.

Also, added a coming soon page for stats to avoid 404s.

Wow site looks neat and clean :)

While submitting , there is no option to select category @ once and no "Other" ,"ebook" , " Template " catagory ?

And submitter tool for vbulletin ?

"No option to select category @ once" <- what do you mean?

The small arrow next to each row applies that category to every row below.

As for Other, eBook and Template, I will add other and eBook but not template since it is less known. Should go in other.

Hey m8, may I ask why you took ddl0 off the ddl list?

If your site isn't on the list and isn't in your account page, re-apply.

It'll be because there was no backlink or it was down.

Gempis: Really NO idea why that'd happen. What browser & resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back