Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend007

Hello

I want to transfer my domain to the registrar that ignore complaints

"internetbs.net" is blocked in my country

Any hosting can do that and i can payment with bitcoin or webmoney

8 comments
who told you internetbs.net ignore complaint ? they will send you e-mail, if you don't comply, they will probably block your domain, just like namecheap doing.

they are not dmca ignore domain provider which i can confirm. i had domain with them. go with namecheap, if anyone send dmca to namecheap they will forward to you.

they are not dmca ignore domain provider which i can confirm. i had domain with them. go with namecheap, if anyone send dmca to namecheap they will forward to you.

Domain extensions can also be effective in this regard?

Mine is .com
How about .se?

You've heard about this site?
https://prq.se

Do .se domains are not under the control of ICANN?

Last edited:
i cannot tell you about domain extensions. but i had domain (may be .com) with internetbs, and they send me dmca e-mail.

DCMA is a US law.. but EU complies with it. Some countries don't abide it like china etc.. Namecheap is good, my website is online since 6 years now. i never had issues. You can go with namecheap or internetbs or prq.se or even tonic.to or subreg.cz , but whenever they forward you the dcma complaint, just delete the file. thats it.

ps: subreg.cz do not support fraud domains and pharmacy etc. So If you get some complains, they will initiate investigation which is based on Icann rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back