vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,423 comments
How much video % should be watched so a view is counted?
And has this service existed previously, or is this a new video host?
Post automatically merged:

Also ability to force disable adblock?

Last edited:
I can't upload files
Hi elabcry,

Can you tell me exactly what problem you encounter when uploading?

Payment Options?​

Payment options at the moment are: Paypal, Webmoney, Bitcoin and Payoneer ($50 USD)
How much video % should be watched so a view is counted?
And has this service existed previously, or is this a new video host?

Also ability to force disable adblock?
Video must be watched 5% for apply reward.
This service is new for public but exist for more then 3 months.
Yes, the option will be valid very soon.

can any user tell how is count, ads and speed?
You are welcome to test it.

I received the payment immediately after I applied , the rates are very good, I will see in the future if there are changes for better or worse.
Good luck for a start !

vTube

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support
  • 100% Free
  • HLS Streaming
  • API Ready
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.

Upload Modes:

• Browser Upload with Drag m Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Other Soon

Info:
-------
vtube.to
Skype Support:
live:.cid.1407f7c1033d0e5e

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Any offer for WEBMASTER?

Hello, there are a remote subtitle method?

PD: I upload few videos as test, could be added an option to specific encode? Like example i uploaded few 1080p videos but it will be nice to choose as example 480p or 720p

Last edited:
do you support 1080p and multiple qualities? do you re-encode videos file in h264 aac codec with .mp4 format?
Hi joshlin

We not support multiple qualities, but we encode in maximum quality possible, at this moment we encode: x960, with CRF 18.

You can stop being encoded by activating the option in MY ACCOUNT, but videos hould be H264+AAC codecs.

Any offer for WEBMASTER?
For webmasters, we offer 10% lifetime earnings from his referrals + 10% lifetime of premium sales.

PD: I upload few videos as test, could be added an option to specific encode? Like example i uploaded few 1080p videos but it will be nice to choose as example 480p or 720p
At this time, no, but we will consider your suggestion. We encode all videos in maximum quality possible x960 with CRF 18, also you have option to disable your videos being encoded.

Hi joshlin

We not support multiple qualities, but we encode in maximum quality possible, at this moment we encode: x960, with CRF 18.

You can stop being encoded by activating the option in MY ACCOUNT, but videos hould be H264+AAC codecs.

For webmasters, we offer 10% lifetime earnings from his referrals + 10% lifetime of premium sales.

At this time, no, but we will consider your suggestion. We encode all videos in maximum quality possible x960 with CRF 18, also you have option to disable your videos being encoded.
will the option to disable encoding be there forever

Hi joshlin

Cool, ty! I will waiting the remote subtitles and it should be fine to add option as max or 720p, ty!

Hello, it seems im gonna use your service but i want to ask will you add zoom fileuploader support soon? It would be fine if you add, thanks

Back