vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,434 comments
Hi @vTube
I checked and I see that the statistics work well again and the files can be played without a problem, I will give it a second life because I previously liked this host and you always have to offer a new opportunity if you see that there is a change, a question about the payment How much is the minimum for Usdt that I see in the payment panel activated?

thx
Thanks

Minimum payment for any payment method is $10

I was honestly very thrilled to see that @vTube had gotten a breath of fresh air with a new admin, with stats/earnings/views being fixed... and at the advice of fellow uploaders, I actually decided to give it another shot, especially as I still had a premium account.

You guys thought things were not ok enough with the previous owner/admin?

Well, it's certainly worse now!

This new 'admin' was really friendly to start off, open to communication and receptive to answering questions, etc... but that flipped so quickly....

Yeah, stats might be fixed, BUT he is rude, insulting, publicly and privately, as it has been shown in thread as well, NOT open to answering questions...
In fact, instead of answering questions, he immediately moves on to threatening with banning your account.

IMG-3277.jpg
image.png

kfiroi7ozrqk.jpg

This is what happened.... I asked about my premium status, which I still had, he extended it, hours later removed the premium extension, and then, after telling me to "calm the fuck down or I'd be banned" he proceeded to cut short my premium, which would expire today, rather than in a month.

lrCeIAm.jpg

RYYPI8j.jpg

BXKhJ6I.jpg

I say 'would' because he has, so kindly, banned my account moments ago, for no reason other than his own mood. (but kept my files! ... the same ones he said 'weren't useful'....)

QaNsiC6.jpg

I was never rude to him, never insulted him (unlike him!), simply asked a question about my premium, which he refused to answer over and over and prefered instead to insult me and threaten me with banning my account each time.
(which he has now done)

zWXrcv1.jpg

This all happened in the space of 3 days!! I had literally re-started using vtube 3 days ago....

I've been an uploader for over a decade, been through many hosts over the years (most of them are now dead...), my websites are solid and with good traffic and this.... gentleman, proceeded to tell me I was of no use to vtube (after 2 and a half days and maybe only around 60 files)....

Traffic does not grow overnight like magic, it takes time and consistency.
Guess this admin does not grasp that concept....

And, tragically, there has been a growing influx of host admins/owners who simply do not like or want to be questioned about anything, because their 'kindness' quickly turns into hate....

So, everyone, by all means, use whichever host suits you best, this one included, but just know the kind of person you are dealing with.

Make sure to never ask questions, never ask for support, never have any input at all, and you should be just 'fine'.
He accepts people with no opinions or a mind of their own.
He just has issues with people who can actually think and ask questions.

Oh, and also, just a side note that he also never wanted to address:
rates for 'Other Countries' are being counted at $12/10.000 views, NOT $13/10.000 as announced on site.

oh bro that so annoying i wonder what happen everything was went so good with vtube,fast payment uptime always good,now i wonder what happen,what change recently,they fix all issue but i see many user got their ban suddenly together in row,that can not be coincidence,i think vtube leading host of 2023 but now it dont look like me so, i hope im wrong,but i think some users get unfair treatment,i hope admin respond about this situation,it hurt me that leading videohost of past year to this level,users banned when they seemingly did not do nothing wrong,i hope admin respond why user were banned because no one should feel unfair treatment,cause it not good sign at all,i hope im wrong but this kind of behavior indicate something wrong with host,i hope im wrong once again,i come in peace, i want this host be leader host,but my opinion some user got bad treatment and offensive too

oh bro that so annoying i wonder what happen everything was went so good with vtube,fast payment uptime always good,now i wonder what happen,what change recently,they fix all issue but i see many user got their ban suddenly together in row,that can not be coincidence,i think vtube leading host of 2023 but now it dont look like me so, i hope im wrong,but i think some users get unfair treatment,i hope admin respond about this situation,it hurt me that leading videohost of past year to this level,users banned when they seemingly did not do nothing wrong,i hope admin respond why user were banned because no one should feel unfair treatment,cause it not good sign at all,i hope im wrong but this kind of behavior indicate something wrong with host,i hope im wrong once again,i come in peace, i want this host be leader host,but my opinion some user got bad treatment and offensive too

Some users are not worth having, and will just take up time and space of valuable users.

All legit users are paid quickly and with bonuses, those that write out novels of nonsense and having nothing to offer risk getting banned.

Logically if there is something you don't like about the service, just don't use it, I try to respond to legitimate requests as quickly as possible, if that gets clouded by people creating drama then they will be banned as to not take up support time from legitimate users.

Last edited:
"legitimate users"........

maybe you need to revise your concept of legitimate users then.....

honestly, and this is a host "admin", one who can't be bothered to answer and actually treat legitimate users, like myself, with respect.

legitimate users = ones who do not cheat/manipulate the system, do not use vpn/proxies/sandbox mode, do everything by the rules, upload and share files they upload, do not use the service for cold storage

Very nice to see how this admin treats legitimate users......

*mic drop*

vtube bro thank for reply,i wholeheartedly agree there definitely some user who manipulate or make drama or take up space and time,i totally agree it annoying,sadly i see similar situation now with HellFireUploader,i no friend with him or i have no close communication definitely like friend,and i know he not need my defense,but i have some contact tho and i never think he is like that,i think this user really established and legitimate trustworthy,he not like drama and i sure other host will agree,of course it up to you and dont get me wrong i not try to interfere in your matter as i have no right,i just simply want help both of u and express my opinion,i love wjunction and all host here so i usually comment maybe but if i not welcome here i will stop it as well,i hope u find my comment well
i think u guys got on wrong feet maybe it can figure out cause i definitely vouch HellFireUploader legit guy,i know he not need my defense totally he can say whatever he want,i thought i just share my opinion like i always do in other topic with other user as well

I was honestly very thrilled to see that @vTube had gotten a breath of fresh air with a new admin, with stats/earnings/views being fixed... and at the advice of fellow uploaders, I actually decided to give it another shot, especially as I still had a premium account.

You guys thought things were not ok enough with the previous owner/admin?

Well, it's certainly worse now!

This new 'admin' was really friendly to start off, open to communication and receptive to answering questions, etc... but that flipped so quickly....

Yeah, stats might be fixed, BUT he is rude, insulting, publicly and privately, as it has been shown in thread as well, NOT open to answering questions...
In fact, instead of answering questions, he immediately moves on to threatening with banning your account.

IMG-3277.jpg
image.png

kfiroi7ozrqk.jpg

This is what happened.... I asked about my premium status, which I still had, he extended it, hours later removed the premium extension, and then, after telling me to "calm the fuck down or I'd be banned" he proceeded to cut short my premium, which would expire today, rather than in a month.

lrCeIAm.jpg

RYYPI8j.jpg

BXKhJ6I.jpg

I say 'would' because he has, so kindly, banned my account moments ago, for no reason other than his own mood. (but kept my files! ... the same ones he said 'weren't useful'....)

QaNsiC6.jpg

I was never rude to him, never insulted him (unlike him!), simply asked a question about my premium, which he refused to answer over and over and prefered instead to insult me and threaten me with banning my account each time.
(which he has now done)

zWXrcv1.jpg

This all happened in the space of 3 days!! I had literally re-started using vtube 3 days ago....

I've been an uploader for over a decade, been through many hosts over the years (most of them are now dead...), my websites are solid and with good traffic and this.... gentleman, proceeded to tell me I was of no use to vtube (after 2 and a half days and maybe only around 60 files)....

Traffic does not grow overnight like magic, it takes time and consistency.
Guess this admin does not grasp that concept....

And, tragically, there has been a growing influx of host admins/owners who simply do not like or want to be questioned about anything, because their 'kindness' quickly turns into hate....

So, everyone, by all means, use whichever host suits you best, this one included, but just know the kind of person you are dealing with.

Make sure to never ask questions, never ask for support, never have any input at all, and you should be just 'fine'.
He accepts people with no opinions or a mind of their own.
He just has issues with people who can actually think and ask questions.

Oh, and also, just a side note that he also never wanted to address:
rates for 'Other Countries' are being counted at $12/10.000 views, NOT $13/10.000 as announced on site.

vtube bro thank for reply,i wholeheartedly agree there definitely some user who manipulate or make drama or take up space and time,i totally agree it annoying,sadly i see similar situation now with HellFireUploader,i no friend with him or i have no close communication definitely like friend,and i know he not need my defense,but i have some contact tho and i never think he is like that,i think this user really established and legitimate trustworthy,he not like drama and i sure other host will agree,of course it up to you and dont get me wrong i not try to interfere in your matter as i have no right,i just simply want help both of u and express my opinion,i love wjunction and all host here so i usually comment maybe but if i not welcome here i will stop it as well,i hope u find my comment well
i think u guys got on wrong feet maybe it can figure out cause i definitely vouch HellFireUploader legit guy,i know he not need my defense totally he can say whatever he want,i thought i just share my opinion like i always do in other topic with other user as well

@Pavel_Darko yah bro. i know u mean. i know @HellFireBreather too, he good legit uploader helped me lot over time. real shame that this host ban such good uploader. he had advise i use vtube too but now see he banned so i wont cause it unfair he get banned. he not drama person, serious user for many year now. maybe @vTube need to reach out and message him to solve problem and get a good user back.

Back