vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,434 comments
Thailand country. Vtube account on z-o-o-m not work. Work vtube api

Ok, thanks for info, seems that we don't have much to do, we have all the servers in EUROPE and this can be one of the reasons for the upload speed.

But, you can try to use one Cheap Remote Desktop service in EUROPE.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for info, seems that we don't have much to do, we have all the servers in EUROPE and this can be one of the reasons for the upload speed.

I try stream hosting more euro. It upload speed ok. 10-15 mb/s
Post automatically merged:

q6VwK2d.jpg

i try 3 host. please help me ? speed upload. My network 1Gbps/1Gbps

Last edited:
I try stream hosting more euro. It upload speed ok. 10-15 mb/s
Post automatically merged:

q6VwK2d.jpg

i try 3 host. please help me ? speed upload. My network 1Gbps/1Gbps

Please try to use vtube account and not api upload, you may experience speed issues due to the API.

Hi, my payment was rejected today and i was asked to provide traffic stats and geo ! i have sent you an email with all the info you need about my website but it's been 14 hours and you have not replied to my emails ! i have a hosting plan i need to pay and it's due tomorrow !! my website relies totally on your service !! i am now put in a critical situation ! i don't know what to do !! please help. i was happy getting paid each time but this time everything is ruined, i need my payment, it's urgent.

Hi, my payment was rejected today and i was asked to provide traffic stats and geo ! i have sent you an email with all the info you need about my website but it's been 14 hours and you have not replied to my emails ! i have a hosting plan i need to pay and it's due tomorrow !! my website relies totally on your service !! i am now put in a critical situation ! i don't know what to do !! please help. i was happy getting paid each time but this time everything is ruined, i need my payment, it's urgent.
Hi

I checked your info send and your video views do not reflect the statistics on your website even 10%.

I have already sent you the requested payment and we stop work with you.

So, please use another video host.

Cheers !

Back