vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,435 comments
Hi @vTube
Post automatically merged:

How is your shavings today @vTube?

My stats from biggest and most reliable host without server (@voe.sx) and with you. With EXACTLY same videos.

My stats from you:

Can you explain this? Am I the only one here with this problem? All others are happy?

ALSO DELETE IMMIDEATELLY FROM THIS FORUMS FIRST PAGE THE FOLLOWING:
I am not the only one with this problem. Your answers to other members is to bring views for not deleting their videos. HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY BRING VIEWS IF YOU DELETE THEIR/MINE VIDEOS EVERY 20 DAYS? Are you @PlayTube (=ASSHOLE)?
You will get report for this for sure. Change it NOW.

Last edited:
Hi @vTube

How is your shavings today @vTube?

My stats from biggest and most reliable host without server (@voe.sx) and with you. With EXACTLY same videos.

My stats from you:

Can you explain this? Am I the only one here with this problem? All others are happy?

ALSO DELETE IMMIDEATELLY FROM THIS FORUMS FIRST PAGE THE FOLLOWING:
I am not the only one with this problem. Your answers to other members is to bring views for not deleting their videos. HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY BRING VIEWS IF YOU DELETE THEIR/MINE VIDEOS EVERY 20 DAYS? Are you @PlayTube (=ASSHOLE)?
You will get report for this for sure. Change it NOW.

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

I want to mention that we do not own SHAVING MOD PLUGIN and we don't even plan to add this plugin. We only pay per view when 10% of the video is viewed.

e2mWS41.png

I am not part of playtube or other associations.

Regarding the quick deletion of files, I don't know how and from where, but every day there are 10-15 uploaders that upload 500-1 TB of files without sending traffic.

because I cannot manually select what to delete, I choose to clean the servers once every 1-2 weeks of these spams, and the automation also includes uploads that bring traffic. But I will fix that soon.

I need to add a function for TRUSTED MEMBERS in near future to avoid deletion files soon for uploaders that sent traffic.

And here is one of vtube happy user with 50% ADS MODE

fJ5q3Z1.png

Now it also depends on where our player is located on your website, and if your users are familiar with another host, they will definitely look for the host they were used to

Please PM with your username to add you to TRUSTED MEMBERS LIST.

Last edited:
Thanks for payment . user: kaitlyn

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9F8NHX8" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/9F8NHX8"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks for payment . user: kaitlyn

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9F8NHX8" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/9F8NHX8"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Thanks for allowing me to go to other hosts!
The thing is that I am allready at other 5 other hosts, some of them are shaving views, some of thems not. Do you want screenshots from all or do you believe that I will expose you more? I mean for the SAME VIDEOS at all hosters. 75% of shaving at least in your host. STAY AWAY!

And I talk only about shaving.. You don't want to talk about your deleting videos before their "expiration day" accordind to YOUR rules in your OFFICIAL website.. I have also printscreens. The best option for you is to just shut up and ignore me for the good of your scamming business.

Last edited:
Thanks for allowing me to go to other hosts!
The thing is that I am allready at other 5 other hosts, some of them are shaving views, some of thems not. Do you want screenshots from all or do you believe that I will expose you more? I mean for the SAME VIDEOS at all hosters. 75% of shaving at least in your host. STAY AWAY!

There are sites where the vTube works and where it doesn't.

And here it is differentiated by the number of advertisements, which the users of the sites accept or not. For example, vTube.to does not work on MOVIES and SERIES.

Movies and Series webmasters, do not make money with us because we have adult ads and users do not use vTube player to watch the movies.

On the other away, it works perfectly for ADULT Webmasters Websites.

Here is not SHAVING MOD active, just your users don't want to use vTUBE Player to watch your content.

Cheers !

And I talk only about shaving.. You don't want to talk about your deleting videos before their "expiration day" accordind to YOUR rules in your OFFICIAL website.. I have also printscreens. The best option for you is to just shut up and ignore me for the good of your scamming business.

I didn't scam anyone, there is still a little to pass and I am entering the 2nd year of existence and everyone has received the money.

And about files, yes I massively delete files manually because I don't want to keep 30-50k files without any views just to pay servers.

Users with traffic have no deleted files since the beginning of vtube. The rest of them, yes i massively delete before the promised date.

I don't want users who create a new website today, upload 7k files up to 2gb/file and I'll keep them for 120 days, NEVER.

I understand that you are upset, but it seems that vTube.to is not work for you, and therefore I recommend you to use another video host.

Last edited:
why embed link don't work?

Hi,

Direct access to embed videos are restricted. Due of HIGH DMCA in last weeks, we decided to protect the embed videos.

Embed link work only if traffic coming from a source. If your embeds no have a valid source from where traffic is coming, you need to sent to direct URL.

Back