vTube

Corporate Membership

Hi WJunction user,

We would like to introduce you to our video hosting platform vTube secure cloud storage solution for sharing personal videos.

Features:
  • Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.
  • Fast Support.
  • 100% Free.
  • HLS Streaming.
  • API Ready.
  • Subtitle Option. (New)
  • Videos are deleted after 120 days from last view.
  • NO1: Fastest Payments Sent
  • Multiple payment methods (Paypal, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Eth)

Upload Modes:
  • Browser Upload with Drag n Drop
  • URL Mode Upload
  • API Mode Upload
  • Z-O-O-M.eu (Fast Mode)
  • Other Soon

b9rOGfe.png

Info:
-------
VTUBE.NETWORK Contact

Telegram Group: https://t.me/+mLcn3pcec61iZDk0

For questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
1,434 comments
Hello.
Sorry if already asked before, but is there any way to disable video download link on video page?

Download are enabled for videos up to 1GB only.

how long without view for a vtube video to be deleted automatically?

60 days but sometimes it is necessary to clean, so we will manually clean the abusive files that are uploaded by spam users to use the space and gone.

I see, thanks for answering, but no matter what size it is, sometimes uploaders may not want files to be so easily downloaded, so any chance to add option to disable downloads (regardless of their size?)

I see, thanks for answering, but no matter what size it is, sometimes uploaders may not want files to be so easily downloaded, so any chance to add option to disable downloads (regardless of their size?)
Sure, I'll try to add this option.

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

:information_source:SITE UPDATE:
  • DISABLE DOWNLOAD OPTION added on site :ballot_box_with_check:

Last edited:
Hi @vTube can you pls add greek language for srt option and not only for vtt? And something else i started to upload some small on size videos and others play and other not start and they show a error. Can you check it please? Thank you in advance!

Hi @vTube can you pls add greek language for srt option and not only for vtt? And something else i started to upload some small on size videos and others play and other not start and they show a error. Can you check it please? Thank you in advance!
I forgot to say when i upload greek language on srt appears symbols and no sense letters. Greek language works only on vtt. Thank you again!

Last edited:

I forgot to say when i upload greek language on srt appears symbols and no sense letters. Greek language works only on vtt. Thank you again!

Hi

What is your account PM with username, and do you have disabled encode videos ? Because this is caused that few videos play and others not, need to be encoded.

About SRT, what the problem you face here ? SRT are automated ENCODED to VTT after upload.

Back