VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,346 comments
Hi, why videos after download don't have their name?
:) Good question, is so far simply not so integrated. We have adjusted, will go online with some update in the next weeks, because for this once all configurations must be reloaded.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, FTP is not working and files are not updating in the dashboard.
Could be solved, related to your account and incorrectly calculated storage space...

Last edited:
I get the message: "You have used up your Available Disk Space. Please Delete files or contact our support."

According to the account dashboard, there is still enough disk space available, it seems to be a bug.
"You have used 89979.8GB of 100000GB storage capacity"

FTP is not working, pls fix.
This is probably the bug with the used space. We recalculated the used space once yesterday, I guess your account was at the limit, which is why the files were not processed. Can you check it once and otherwise send us your username as a message once? Thank you. :)
I get the message: "You have used up your Available Disk Space. Please Delete files or contact our support."

According to the account dashboard, there is still enough disk space available, it seems to be a bug.
"You have used 89979.8GB of 100000GB storage capacity"
I just sent you an email about the issue, actually it was fixed 3h after your message yesterday. You are welcome to reply briefly to the mail with the details. :)

Unlimited Storage​

We offer as much storage space as you need. You have nothing to worry about. It's great!

but

YOU HAVE USED 0.0GB OF 3000GB STORAGE CAPACITY

why?
If the storage has been used up, you can ask us for an extension. Then we extend it. The purpose of the limits is to catch spam users/files because everything costs money and you can't finance 10TB of storage with $1 in revenue per month. :)

@VOE when i uploaded 1080P HD Video quality was brilliant but after 1 hour quality become worse like 48op
We currently support a maximum of 720p. All files can be played directly if this allows it, but are then converted in the background as with almost all services.

When will snapshots start loading? Its blank white now?
They should actually be generated when the encoding process is complete, that's why they are not yet available directly after the upload. However, new formats are generated only for new uploads so far.

They should actually be generated when the encoding process is complete, that's why they are not yet available directly after the upload. However, new formats are generated only for new uploads so far.
oh yeah thank you,makes sense. because i uploaded a video when voe only started to operate and it was blank..:) also does payment serioudly take a month?;]

oh yeah thank you,makes sense. because i uploaded a video when voe only started to operate and it was blank..:) also does payment serioudly take a month?;]
You mean because of the Bitcoin fees message? No, we have removed it. The bitcoin payments have all been done. :)

Thank you, payment is fine!

I have a problem that I have been experiencing with you for about a week now. The upload speed became very low, 10-20 Mbit/s. This is constant at all times of the day. Before that, it was a stable 250 Mbit/s. I have a dedicated server with 10 Gbit completely unlimited. Uploading via web, zoom or FTP has become very low. Unusable, so very slow.
What could be the problem?
Because I have completely unlimited uploads.

Thank you, payment is fine!

I have a problem that I have been experiencing with you for about a week now. The upload speed became very low, 10-20 Mbit/s. This is constant at all times of the day. Before that, it was a stable 250 Mbit/s. I have a dedicated server with 10 Gbit completely unlimited. Uploading via web, zoom or FTP has become very low. Unusable, so very slow.
What could be the problem?
Because I have completely unlimited uploads.
hmmm... so we ourselves do not actually limit anything in the normal upload. Only with the FTP upload and remote upload there is a limit. We need to take a closer look.

Important to Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, ...) users: The released iOS 16.4 update currently causes incorrect sandbox detection for many video hosting services.

Back