VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,326 comments
does revolut payment stop? because I ask for cash on revolut and you send it to me on paypal
Sorry no, actually not. We had even confirmed this to you by email. Unfortunately, a communication error occurred during the payout, which is why it was still paid out as Paypal although it should be revolut. I think for you it is best to request future payouts only via the contact form, then nothing will be mixed up. So far, we have always added the remaining balance anyway. (you are the only one who uses this payment method)

@VOE Good morning - I don't know if this is an issue currently, but at the moment, some of miles files are not registering views (there are at least two that I know of) - they're also not / haven't been on the servers under maintenance. Is this an issue currently?

Thanks.

@Horrortime @kooku
Basically, this can always have different reasons in detail:
- on the server some process is not running correctly, which does not transmit the statistics correctly. It should be noted here that the servers change frequently to perform a storage and network load balancing. (best to always remember the delivery-node-xxx server names.) (most of the time)
- the server is so overloaded that statistics can't even be sent there.
- the file is corrupted, but the link is still active and videos can't be played. (most of the time)
- something in the background was changed, which led to the situation.

I just checked once kooku, he/she has 7 files with 0 views. I then started all 7 once and after a few minutes I could see the generated views.

With Horrorspoke it looks different, he has 68 links, but they are all on different servers. The ones I checked worked. There you have to check in detail if there are duplicate uploads or if the links were also linked on the sites.

Regarding the possible "file is corrupted", I just started a scan which should check everything in the next few hours. So I don't see any issues there right now. Otherwise you can send me links via PM if you can find something like that.

I don't see speed problems regarding the file manager using your account when I just tested it. May have been just a temporary situation. If you say the next time directly what does not work or should not be so, then other users do not have to ask first or one knows directly what it is about. :) Most of the time, it helps to wait a few minutes to see if problems resolve themselves.

i se limit to uplaod speed why?
Upload speed: 249 KB/Sec bat my speed is 10Mb per sec!
@VOE
We have not set a new upload limit. I guess you just got a server in the evening that was fully loaded at the time. Otherwise, just wait 1-2 minutes and try again.

We have not set a new upload limit. I guess you just got a server in the evening that was fully loaded at the time. Otherwise, just wait 1-2 minutes and try again.
same speed 3 days now is
Upload speed: 205 KB/Sec
Time remaining:
pls check that if you need screen shot tell me!

Back