VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,346 comments
Hello ,sorry, I thought you missed my questions, hence my clarification.
Thanks for answers.
Yeah, strange.
It happened to the video from my account too and I found another video uploaded on voe.sx on someone else's website and it happened there too.
Not sure if it's my issue or not (I'm not even using adblock or VPN while testing) but it gives me two-pop-ups, some robots.txt link from your website that forwards to another website.
If you would like, I could send you the link to that website (I won't link here cause it's an adult website) so you could test?
Thanks for your feedback. The robots.txt file is popunder advertising:

globalnetwork_1-1.jpg

Pop-up advertising is advertising that opens in a new pop-up. A new window is created, which then overlays the content. The user must then close this window.

Popunder ads open in a new tab, the user can then simply go back and continue playing the video.

We use Popunder, without Popunder or Popup it is unfortunately not possible to finance such a service, because banners bring only a few pennies in revenue.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:Has been integrated. Your customizations were unfortunately in a branch and have not yet been merged (that's why they were never integrated).

Let me know if you want me to adjust anything on the format.

I am very happy and thank you, it will make my work much easier. :ok_hand:

I can't edit Video Page Adlevel or Embed Adlevel
Thank you for your bug report. We have fixed the bug. Can you test it once?

So far no one has reported it, that's why it has not been noticed.
Post automatically merged:

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.
A few servers are enabled again.

Last edited:
Check PM please.
Have random files in my account from other users?

And error to disable security lock

Error:​

Auth failed: 535 Authentication failed. Please verify your account by going to ****@voe.sx
at Modules/Session.pm line 718.

Last edited:
Check PM please.
Have random files in my account from other users?

And error to disable security lock

Error:​

Auth failed: 535 Authentication failed. Please verify your account by going to ****@voe.sx
at Modules/Session.pm line 718.
Thanks for the notification. We are currently changing mail provider and apparently the new no-reply(at)voe.sx account was disabled for a short time because more mails were sent. The function is now working again.

There was a cache error at our security provider DDOS-Guard for about 12h today. Because of this, some requests were issued incorrectly and a few files were assigned incorrectly. The problem was fixed, we will sort out the files in the next hours.

with such a slow conversion it would be good that the videos are reproduced without converting
Hi, that's coming. :thumbsup:We had the encoding system partially in maintenance mode for a few hours today as we are still analyzing a bug further.

We will soon enable the possibility to play original files until the encoding is finished, but at the moment we are waiting a bit until new adjustments are fully tested as we have been too quick with this in the past few days.

We currently use the ffmpeg with medium speed, which of course takes a little longer with 1-3GB+ files, but then brings a better quality. However, since the encodings are all distributed equally among all servers, a very large number of files can always be converted at the same time. ;)

New account function: Disable URL Cloning (Account Settings => Player => "Disable URL Clone?". Prevents the foreign copying of VOE links. :open_file_folder:

Last edited:
@VOE , the files will expire after 60 days of inactivity?
Hello :) No, the following deletion periods exist:
- 90 days for normal users
- 120 days for VOE Partner Program users
- infinite for users of the partner program and min. 5-10$ daily turnover and traffic from high paying advertising countries.

Back