VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,348 comments
Not yet, currently there are still some other points that we want to do. Let's see when these are done.

Actually, we should send some out, I'll check to see if that might be currently disabled or has been deactivated due to adjustments.
I don´t get any emails. Perhaps you can put as an option at setting to receive reported files.

Sir,,upgrade my account
Username jatilaksana
Thank
We don't just upgrade any accounts. If you can deliver good traffic or have a lot visitors, feel free to write us a message. Then we will have a look at it. 📬

I don´t get any emails. Perhaps you can put as an option at setting to receive reported files.
We made an adjustment yesterday that probably fixed the bug. As far as I can see, the abuse emails are being sent out again every 3 hours.

As far as I can see, this has also returned to normal on your account after we integrated the 35 seconds rule instead of the 5% a few days ago. Feel free to get in touch if anything changes.

My payment has not yet arrived through Paypal, it has been 7 days.
We have just executed two Paypal payments that have been waiting a bit longer. Yours should have been among them, too, if it hasn't been marked as paid yet.
alot of adblock views please do something about it
Until a few weeks ago, we always integrated Anti Adblock domains, which significantly reduced Adblock views. We plan to do the same in the future, just wanted to finish past transfers and server moves first.

My files have been deleted a lot lately. Other servers don't delete but voe deletes mine?
There can be many reasons why a file was deleted. Reasons can be for example:
- DMCA request
- File corrupt
- Problems with encoding
- incorrectly transferred file
- File received no views in 60 days / 120 days

This varies from file to file. What we have only changed or fixed a few days ago is the email notification/account deleted files section, which was missing until now. Please note, we use only one email template for all deleted files.

Otherwise nothing should have changed recently. I would be happy to check this from file to file, if you send me your username as a private message.

Everything is ok for now. I appreciate your work. but:

1) All other video hosting sites have the 5% rule. I think you can differ from them by reducing this number.
2) I checked an example video in my google chrome mobile version and saw that one of pops in the begining was blocked by chrome's own popup block system. in that case the video is not counted as awarded? if not, what do you plan to do not to blocked?
3) I checked several times (firstly changed the mode and waited for at last 15 mins) 75% and 100% earning modes include the same popups amounts. I mean, in the begining 4 pops. 75% mode shouldnt have 3 pops?
4) Do you plan to add VAST ad instead of pop? i think it would be great to reduce one popup in the begining and changing it with the vast ad.
5) Can you give information about premium player?
6) Account storage (3tb) for the begining is not a little less?
7) What features do you plan to add in the near future?

There can be many reasons why a file was deleted. Reasons can be for example:
- DMCA request
- File corrupt
- Problems with encoding
- incorrectly transferred file
- File received no views in 60 days / 120 days

This varies from file to file. What we have only changed or fixed a few days ago is the email notification/account deleted files section, which was missing until now. Please note, we use only one email template for all deleted files.

Otherwise nothing should have changed recently. I would be happy to check this from file to file, if you send me your username as a private message.

What determines whether they are removed in 60 Days or 120 days without views??

Back