VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,348 comments
Hi, this link:

redirects to: https://uptodatefinishconferenceroom.com/yikxe74foir6 and subtitles doesnt work,
and this link: https://voe.sx/an81nivirx9r
redirects to: https://uptodatefinishconferenceroom.com/an81nivirx9r

And both the pages are broken, with no css.
Hello :)

- The redirects are part of a strategy to temporarily bypass Adblock by redirecting to a new domain, where no filter lists are available. Nothing changes if you simply link the voe.sx URL. The rerouting will be done by us and is currently carried out 1x a week.

- I see the subtitles and can open & play both videos.

Note: Some stupid jerk today reported the "uptodatefinishconferenceroom.com" voe.sx domain as advertising to Easylist. Easylist then blocked it without testing, which is why access is blocked if you use adblocking software and have an old filter list in operation. This was fixed 5 hours ago, but the filter lists are cached for up to 4 days.

Hello :)

- The redirects are part of a strategy to temporarily bypass Adblock by redirecting to a new domain, where no filter lists are available. Nothing changes if you simply link the voe.sx URL. The rerouting will be done by us and is currently carried out 1x a week.

- I see the subtitles and can open & play both videos.

Note: Some stupid jerk today reported the "uptodatefinishconferenceroom.com" voe.sx domain as advertising to Easylist. Easylist then blocked it without testing, which is why access is blocked if you use adblocking software and have an old filter list in operation. This was fixed 5 hours ago, but the filter lists are cached for up to 4 days.
It's working again perfectly and I wasn't using any kind of adblocking software before.

There seem to be some network problems between our web-/database servers right now, which is why the site is partially not reachable. We are currently investigating this.

Update: It looks like all services are up and running again. We will keep a closer eye on the whole thing in the next 48 hours.

Last edited:
There seem to be some network problems between our web-/database servers right now, which is why the site is partially not reachable. We are currently investigating this.

Update: It looks like all services are up and running again. We will keep a closer eye on the whole thing in the next 48 hours.
no is donw right now!

@VOE Everything under control?
It looks like this ;) Unfortunately our current setup is running a bit unstable at the moment. We are in the process of completely renewing and upgrading the system in the background in the long term, but it will take another 2-3 weeks until relevant parts can go online.

Temporarily, we have made some adjustments to ensure stability as you have noticed, such failures are of course more than annoying.

Do what's necessary, you are the only true too me, I mean views, counts, payments etc.. Keep going like this, I know its hard for your brain all this, but you also know that in the "updating future" You will be the best..

Unfortunately our current setup is running a bit unstable at the moment. We are in the process of completely renewing and upgrading the system in the background in the long term
I'm happy to hear that you are in the process of upgrading and renewing an already top notch video host and are not going away like so many others have. I do hope that you can find a solution to the unclear video starts on some videos. At the start of most videos, the videos are grainy and a bit muttled but proceed to clear up after around 30 seconds in EXAMPLE #1 | EXAMPLE #2

I've notice that when videos are first uploading to VOE, it takes a few seconds to level out on the maximum uploading speed. In my case it's 2400 KB/Sec. Could this be the problem? I've never come across a video host that has this issue at the start of it's uploaded videos. Usually videos are clear as they're going to be from the very second you press play. Could you look into this or is it just me that's having this brief but noticable fuzziness at the start of videos. Thanks in advance and again, you are the best despite what your competitors think. Keep up the great work!
Post automatically merged:

Update: Just so you know, I unfortunately discovered that all of the videos that I uploaded under the url " tinycat-voe-fashion com " that was being used by VOE, was not showing to viewers. Instead, they got a blank screen that read " voe.sxe’s server IP address could not be found ". I had no idea this was happening, I accidently stumbled accross it. I had to manuslly go through all the videos an manually change the urls back to voe.sx because they didn't automatically revert.
Anywho, this is for those that may not know this is a current event, so you may want to check your videos if you haven't notice this issue yet.

Last edited:
payout up to 7 days... 10 days now APPROVED!
Hello :), will be executed today. APPROVED is only an internal marker, but it is not absolutely necessary. Almost no users use Paypal with us, which is why we run it only every 5-10 days or when some entries have accumulated.

Just for info: Bitcoin, Payeer, Advcash, Perfect Money are automatically paid out within 24-48 hours after application, provided there are no objections from the system. Litecoin, Payoneer and Paypal are (still) executed manually, which is why there are always delays. So if you want to get your payout as soon as possible, we recommend the first 4 methods. :money_mouth:

Hello :), will be executed today. APPROVED is only an internal marker, but it is not absolutely necessary. Almost no users use Paypal with us, which is why we run it only every 5-10 days or when some entries have accumulated.

Just for info: Bitcoin, Payeer, Advcash, Perfect Money are automatically paid out within 24-48 hours after application, provided there are no objections from the system. Litecoin, Payoneer and Paypal are (still) executed manually, which is why there are always delays. So if you want to get your payout as soon as possible, we recommend the first 4 methods. :money_mouth:
my paypal shows that you have applied for a refund

Back