VOE.SX / VIDEO-HOSTING / FAST / PREMIUM $ / RELIABLE / STREAM YOUR FILES NOW!

best87

my user is dlmanaos two twices disappear my earning generated please fix or is scam?
Post automatically merged:

Did you activate the function once before? The settings are cached for up to 15 minutes. I have checked your account, during my test just now I could not reproduce this.
my user is dlmanaos two twices disappear my earning generated please fix or is scam?

VOE

Corporate Membership
Post automatically merged:

Hi, you requested a payout via Perfect Money a week ago and we paid it out 1-2 hours ago. Since we don't payout for less used payment methods every 3-4 days as usual, we also paid out your account balance at the same time.

best87

I
Hi, you requested a payout via Perfect Money a week ago and we paid it out 1-2 hours ago. Since we don't payout for less used payment methods every 3-4 days as usual, we also paid out your account balance at the same time.
I DONT REQUEST

VOE

Corporate Membership
where can I activate it, I don't see the option
This is activated by default, the subtitles should actually be detected and integrated automatically in normal cases.

It does not play HEVC encoded videos. The screen always loads in black.
Yes, there was a bug for a few days due to maintenance, it has now been fixed and the remaining videos were converted in the background so that they can be played. This should now be completed.

Browsers like Chrome do not support HEVC/H.265 videos and only play the audio there, which is why the video remained black there. We had to convert the videos once again, then they can be played.

Do you pay via paypal? I don´t see any option
Yes we support, just contact our support and you will get the information/request via Paypal.

elenadonayre

Thank you, they are now reproducing without problem. Now another problem I've encountered, can't you expand the number of files displayed when doing a search? It only shows me 50 by default.

NZT48

Hello,
Being interested in trying your services, I uploaded a 956 MB video (.mkv) 8 hours ago and since then it is still in conversion stage process. Is this normal?

Best Regards

VOE

Corporate Membership
Thank you, they are now reproducing without problem. Now another problem I've encountered, can't you expand the number of files displayed when doing a search? It only shows me 50 by default.
I guess the pagination to switch between different result pages is missing there, which is why you only get a maximum of 50 entries. I have created a ticket for this.

Hello,
Being interested in trying your services, I uploaded a 956 MB video (.mkv) 8 hours ago and since then it is still in conversion stage process. Is this normal?

Best Regards
No, of course not. Normally, this happens in minutes.

We are currently performing extensive summer maintenance work with our infrastructure (os upgrades everywhere, changeover of technical processes, etc.) which can lead to temporary restrictions (e.g. internal transfers are delayed or file encoding has to wait because of this). The whole process will take about 2-3 weeks then everything runs stable again. At the moment 50% are completed.

So if you are new or want to upload a lot of files, better wait until everything is completed.

NZT48

No, of course not. Normally, this happens in minutes.

We are currently performing extensive summer maintenance work with our infrastructure (os upgrades everywhere, changeover of technical processes, etc.) which can lead to temporary restrictions (e.g. internal transfers are delayed or file encoding has to wait because of this). The whole process will take about 2-3 weeks then everything runs stable again. At the moment 50% are completed.

So if you are new or want to upload a lot of files, better wait until everything is completed.

Thank you very much for your answer. I understand, no worries, I'll wait for the end of the maintenance and I'll try again in a few weeks.

Best Regards

VOE

Corporate Membership
The hosting is good, but I believe that 4 pop-ups in the minimum 0% ads option is a lot.
Hello :) The 0% level is almost never used here, which is why we have not optimised it.

0% Level: At the moment there are 2 popunders and easy to click away interstitials as well as further popunders depending on the length of the video (1 minute+). We have had this for at least 6 months and actually everyone is happy with that.

Please note that account settings are cached for up to 10 minutes. So if you're testing around, you'll have to wait until the cache has expired.

Alisson Dutra

Hello :) The 0% level is almost never used here, which is why we have not optimised it.

0% Level: At the moment there are 2 popunders and easy to click away interstitials as well as further popunders depending on the length of the video (1 minute+). We have had this for at least 6 months and actually everyone is happy with that.

Please note that account settings are cached for up to 10 minutes. So if you're testing around, you'll have to wait until the cache has expired.

Yes I know, but I've noticed an increase in interstitial ads.
they are now appearing 4 times, but before it was only 2.

yoInBcT.jpg