VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

VOE

Corporate Membership
VOE™ Video-Hosting:
Next Level Video Hosting: Superfast, well paid & reliable. :rocket:

Hello everyone :wave:

We would like to introduce you VOE.SX, a high performance video hosting cloud & Content Delivery Network (CDN). Below you will find our amazing conditions & all important information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them or write to us.

VOE AFFILIATE CONDITIONS - up to $35/10.000 Views :moneybag:
+ You can find the high rates here: voe.sx/earn-money
+ The minimum withdrawal amount is $10.00.
+ Payments are made every week or even faster. (mostly 24-48 hours)
+ The specified conditions are credited per 10,000 views.
+ Automatic programs to block advertising or VPN/Proxy/Tor traffic will not be rewarded.
+ 2 visits per unique IP-Address/user per 24 hours are counted.
+ Embeds / direct links are compensated equally.
+ The file must be seen at least 30 seconds and must be at least one minute long.
+ In case of abuse, fraud, or similar offenses we take the right to deactivate your account.

VOE FURTHER DETAILS ✅
+ Powerful fast streaming & encoding!
+ Account Storage Space: starting at 3TB (depends on the traffic/views)
+ Storage time: 60-120 days without a view
+ Direct MP4 playback / background encoding
+ In-house development, no unstable xVideoSharing script!
+ Over 30+ player/account configuration options
+ 25 GB max file size
+ 1000+ supported remote upload websites
+ Comfortable Payout methods: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Advcash, Litecoin, Payeer, Payoneer & Paypal
+ Smart Enterprise DDoS-Protection :shield:
+ Premium Player - it’s another level
+ Fully automatic highload balancing, for the fastest delivery!

VOE HELP / REQUEST :grey_question:
We are constantly developing the site further. So if something is missing, a problem has occurred or you have found a bug: contact us. This is the only way we can correct errors. We are always interested in satisfying our customers and users as much as possible. :$

✅ ZOOM Uploader supported
✅ ThemaCreator supported
✅ FTP/File/Remote/Clone Upload

VOE EXAMPLES :mag:
  • Filemanager & Video Direct Link Example :round_pushpin:
    VOE Hosting Provider Test MP4 Streaming Video File
  • Statistic Dashboard
    screenshot2.png
VOE LEGAL & POLICY :bookmark_tabs:
By using VOE you accept our TOS (voe.sx/tos), Privacy Policy (voe.sx/privacy) & Copyright Policy (voe.sx/copyright). DMCA requests are processed automatically. All of our logos are protected by copyright. Local laws and regulations apply.

We are at your disposal: For further questions or feedback please contact us here, via our contact form (voe.sx/contact) or email: contact(at)voe.sx. We will contact you as soon as possible. Please use our services only if you can provide high-quality traffic.

You can register here: voe.sx/sign-up & Thank you very much for your time. :ok_hand:

Last edited:
1,327 comments
Consult, as well as you have Colombia in tier4, you can have Chile in that tiert although I know later ... I have been thinking about using your host and my traffic is generally from Chile
That's right, Chile was still missing. We have integrated it.
Post automatically merged:

Downloads are not counted yet for money?
Right, currently we have not integrated them, because only 1-2% of all accesses are downloads and we also do not integrate captchas etc. there. But maybe that will come in the future, we have plans.

Do you accept xxx content?
Yes ;)

Last edited:
That's right, Chile was still missing. We have integrated it.

Right, currently we have not integrated them, because only 1-2% of all accesses are downloads and we also do not integrate captchas etc. there. But maybe that will come in the future, we have plans.

Yes ;)
On my files with other video hosts, I have more downloads than views. Much more than views.

On my files with other video hosts, I have more downloads than views. Much more than views.
Sorry, this referred to our overall statistics, most of our users have the download button deactivated, which is why the difference exists. I just wanted to express that there are currently very few downloads and that's why we haven't paid that much attention to it so far.

Sorry, this referred to our overall statistics, most of our users have the download button deactivated, which is why the difference exists. I just wanted to express that there are currently very few downloads and that's why we haven't paid that much attention to it so far.
They disable the download button because those downloads are not paid, but if they are paid I am sure they will not disable the button. :) Thanks for reply!

They disable the download button because those downloads are not paid, but if they are paid I am sure they will not disable the button. :) Thanks for reply!
yes, that is logical :) Currently, we have a few other items that will be worked through in the background over the next few days. I have created an internal ticket for this, then we can take a look at it. :thumbsup:

Hi,
sort files only 50 on one page? please add more.
Thx!
Currently there should be 75, I just changed it to 100, which should be online in a few minutes. In the long run we could integrate another configuration (20, 50, 100, 200), so that you can display more per page individually. ;)

Attention! We are about to have some maintenance work (the announced database server switch), so VOE will be unavailable in a few minutes for about 15 minutes.

Update: :ballot_box_with_check: Maintenance work completed.

Last edited:
In upload section can you add "select folder/create new folder"
is already on the todo list and will come with the next update (the upload area is currently being renewed)

please when you can add the function to watch by chromecast
I forwarded your request yesterday, so far we only have AirPlay.

hi, my payment is still pending since 06-12 when will i get paid? thank you. @VOE
In the next 12-24h the payments will be processed. USDT is often paid out only 1-2 times a week, because the payment method is not used so often. Your request should be completed in 15 hours at the latest.

Back