1. vidloader

vidloader Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Thanks for payout but nice shaving...
    After 12 days I got PayPal payout with 3$ shaved.

2. Onload

Onload Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hello
    Welcome to internet. You seems to have joined paypal recently, instead of posting here, you should contact paypal ask them to abolish receiving fee. Those $3 is charged by paypal not by us.

Team
    Vidlox

3. vidloader

Apr 24, 2018
    Yeah 2011 was recently but Paypal only charged 1,5$ the other half were you :)
    Other hosts for exp. Openload made it clear after $20 they charge $0.5 and you get clear $19.5 or Gounlimited too, they're using the same 2.5% fee rate.

4. DarkCromo

DarkCromo Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Depends on the country, don't use paypal. Use Bitcoin or altcoins
    Paypal is obsolete.

5. elcappo

elcappo Active Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Thanks sir :) i will try your service soon :)

6. Onload

Onload Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Your welcome and take your time :)

Team
    Vidlox

7. Onload

Onload Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Hi, Welcome to internet again. Do you think its hard to check transaction details and see how much we sent and how many fees paypal took ? Its not something secret, go into the transaction details of that particular transaction and you can see how much we sent and how much paypal took.

We don't send less payments, You might wanna do some homework before posting here, it does not makes you look cool. Things are quite clear here. And like Darkcromo recommended, you might wanna use different payment method like webmoney ( sender pays fee there and we don't charge it from users) or some other crypto currency.

Team
    Vidlox

8. demise39

demise39 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    waited payment from 03 to 12 then I wrote you to cancel that so I can change payment method but after days of no response I wrote you again to forget about it but then you still cancelled... now I'm waiting my second payment request since the 12th... would be nice to finally get it after like 16 days........ communication with all these hosts is a catastrophe so far and payments never happen fast they actually get delayed just as much as possibly can...

9. vidloader

Apr 24, 2018
    Yeah it's not hard to check but at least don't lie about you don't send less payment - https://i.imgur.com/FR2gqqT.png
    And as you can see in the picture paypal took $1.49 and you sent $1.5 less.
    So check again how much did you sent and if you think 22 is equal to 23.5 you should have done your homework at primary school...

And I already used bitcoin but if I wanted to transfer it to real money almost lose the same amount like PP fee.
    I don't care about that amount of PP fee but it doesnt look cool when you made a user looks like he/she is stupid...

Use Gounlimited they payout is fast only takes max 2-3 days and no more. One of the most reliable host in payouts nowadays.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  10. cassanova

cassanova Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2017
    received payment, thanks vidlox