Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
We have increased our affiliate rates a bit to compete with others. Do not forget to check them out.

Please note that these rates are still subject to change, we are still testing how they will affect the costing.

We are committed to provide quality streaming service to our viewers and best uploading/encoding and affiliate service to our users.

Rates were decreased cause our earning was dropped but i think users are not happy about this and we have decided to change it back for now. We'll push our advertisers to increase our revenue and we'll explore more monetisation methods.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
We have added Ad/earning modes in "my account" page. This will help users to adjust ads/earnings according to their need. Lower % of income means less ads.

Team
Vidlox

Excuse me, but how long do people have to wait for PayPal payments? And why nobody from vidlox team replies on emails and messages sent by users?
Hello
We do try to do it as soon as possible and we do regular payouts almost in every 2-3 days and pay users turn by turn.

Sometimes if payments get more delayed it means we are waiting for advertiser to pay us so we can send the payout to users. We do not find it enjoyable to delay your money but have no other choice.

We reply each and every email or message we receive, non of them go unanswered. Would you pm me your email from which you sent us a email ?

Team
Vidlox

Excuse me, but how long do people have to wait for PayPal payments? And why nobody from vidlox team replies on emails and messages sent by users?
do you care to tell from which email you sent you sent us a message from? I don't see any message which is not replied ? Or you just posted something randomly cause you wanted to ?

People here just post negative stuff, when problem is solved or we ask them to give details, they disappear.....

not sure why this negativity when we are doing day and night to provide most stable and fastest streaming service here, compare other hosts thread with us.

Other's threads are full of uploading/encoding/downtime etc etc related problems, every other post is full of problems. How many these problems do you guys face on our platform ? Instead of appreciation, all we get is negativity...

Team
Vidlox

Hello

New redesign and import my profile into a dashboard is amazing. Easy to find by staying on the same page. Well done guys, you rocks! (y)

Here is my latest fast and clean payment latest payment was I requested to be changed, and he did:

thyoF6u.png

TLS problem.
Time Over Upload.Servers connection.
Not work FTP.Password good,client program good.Your server? Private? Not working upload.
Not work webupload.

More problems? Fixed.

Onload sleeping.

TLS problem.
Time Over Upload.Servers connection.
Not work FTP.Password good,client program good.Your server? Private? Not working upload.
Not work webupload.

More problems? Fixed.

Onload sleeping.
We don't usually take you serious but yes there was a issue and it was fixed in couple of minutes.

Team
Vidlox

Back