VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

I have heard that Bader destroys everything he touches. It is true that? Can I trust you that you are not deleting my files for the 6th time and you are asking me to upload them again or is he still dealing with security issues?

Last edited:
I have heard that Bader destroys everything he touches. It is true that? Can I trust you that you are not deleting my files for the 6th time and you are asking me to upload them again or is he still dealing with security issues?

Sorri me Bader me big kuwait movie star. Sorri :poop:

hi, next time you can add payoneer as new payment method? Paypal recently used weird rules about receiving payments with adult video hosts, if they know that you work and receive money from adult video hosting companies they will ban your account. your account without notice, payoneer they are better and do not charge payment. Compatible as with doodstream is have payoneer

hi, next time you can add payoneer as new payment method? Paypal recently used weird rules about receiving payments with adult video hosts, if they know that you work and receive money from adult video hosting companies they will ban your account. your account without notice, payoneer they are better and do not charge payment. Compatible as with doodstream is have payoneer
Do you have any proofs about PayPal?

Back