Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
Hi,

Looking for someone who can integrate videospider.in into dooplay 2.3

Tried it myself, but have no clue.

It shouldn't be too much work. Please quote.

Payments will only be done upon satisfactory completion.

11 comments
I was able to integrate Videospider.in into Dooplay 2.3.1. It worked fine. But since yesterday the links don't load.

123files.club, I don't think vidcloud wants to build up a relationship with you :nerd:

But keep up the good work. I see new improvements being introduced with TMDB links.

Update: videospider worked. It was problem with ipv6.

Last edited:
I was able to integrate Videospider.in into Dooplay 2.3.1. It worked fine. But since yesterday the links don't load.

123files.club, I don't think vidcloud wants to build up a relationship with you :nerd:

But keep up the good work. I see new improvements being introduced with TMDB links.

Update: videospider worked. It was problem with ipv6.

Hello,

Pls can you run me through how to integrate the videospider.in into Dooplay 2.3.1

I have uploaded the php script and edited with my secret key and api key but the player is not working.

ISSUES I AM HAVING ARE

Player will countdown but wont play.

Also I am getting this error echo 'Database problem, probably wrong wp_postmeta_name.<br />Change $wp_postmeta_name to <b>'. get_wp_postmeta_name() .'</b> in this file.' in the body of the theme.

Please help me

Follow the tutorial meticulously and it should work. It took me twice. Make sure you override the right files in the right directories.

Last edited:
It doesn’t seem strange to you that the owner of this Api service makes money on displaying ads from your sites!
There are similar Api on Google disk proxy scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back