Videoko.to : Don't pay, Don't Answer in the forum, Email or PM ( Be carefull! )

GonzaloSorel

I have worked with Verystream and Onlystream and when they disappeared, they paid all their debts!

In this case ( You can see in the topic: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/v...th-highest-payout-65-per-10000.244319/page-19 )

They just dont answer you! You can have everything to prove your traffic and have any money available pending, they just decide dont answer you and then your money is lost.

It's funny because they even response me: Send me a pm with your username

And look what happen when I did that:

Yes, they just dont answer me and that's all

Send emails? Yes, this is other useless thing:

They just don't answer you!!

Okay, I can see in the topic there are guys that Videoko pay them. But how about the guys that they dont pay? How you can sure you will be a guy that they will pay you or not?

I can see in this case: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/uploadbank-discussion.245574/ The admins of Wjunction help them. But even I send emails to get a help nobody answer me.

Now I retired most of my videos from this server, they owme 2 payments and some of my videos still have this server because I have houndred and houndred of videos and its imposible to change all of them fastly ( you understand me this guys), so they are getting money free for me.

That's what I got working with VIDEOKO!!!

5 comments
I have gone through the main post. There are their friends who are trying to save the host name by confirming payment. Seems a scam, It's time for WJ mods to ban the host.

One month later now they said that they don't pay me because I block their ads!

Now, because the pressure to say ANYTHING to not pay me.

@Tango this hostserver is a shameless, could you do something please?
It's imposible that kind of guys are here!

It seems obvious if they are holding payment they won't hold everyone's payment. Just think of it this way. It's easy to hold 1 person out of 10 and pay other. That way you can make easy money, people won't mind if it's one or two people and them saying you violated TOS is reason enough for others not to care.

That is, if they are doing this.
I'm just making assumptions according to your statement.

It seems obvious if they are holding payment they won't hold everyone's payment. Just think of it this way. It's easy to hold 1 person out of 10 and pay other. That way you can make easy money, people won't mind if it's one or two people and them saying you violated TOS is reason enough for others not to care.

That is, if they are doing this.
I'm just making assumptions according to your statement.
Yes. I am done, I won't do it anything else... I did not find any help in Wjunction. People like Videoko will do thins long time more.

Back