1. Modyelbasha2020

Modyelbasha2020 Active Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Add egypt in tier 2 or 3

2. It-Support

It-Support Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Can you pm me with screenshot what exactly you want? In first post you wrote you wanted to remove some ads. Little confused now.

3. timmy52

timmy52 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2013
  4. Enat

Enat Member

Aug 18, 2019
    The resolution drops to a minimum of 480P but still cannot play videos, so many videos encounter the same thing.is there any way to overcome the big drawback on this host?

5. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    yea, thats an advertisement which can only be disabled by selecting lower ad mode. We cannot remove it as ads are necessary too fund operations.

Lines are jammed right now due to enormous no. of viewers viewing from our limited capacity, Still waiting for host to deliver our hardware. Once it reaches us, it will be live within an hour. After the upgrade, everything should be butter smooth. Probably just now matter of a day or 2.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
  6. Enat

Enat Member

Aug 18, 2019
    so today as you said server hardware has not been added yet

7. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    No,haven't received it yet. They told us it will be here by 15 so i wrote 15 here but nope didn't get it.

8. aquos

aquos Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Minimal payout $5 or $20 ? , because on my dashboard is $20

9. alonso piano

alonso piano Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    @It-Support
    About my payment,Before you increase the minimum payment to $ 20, I have requested to pay the amount of $ 15 via Paypal. It has been more than 3 days waiting for payment so I will still be paid or that amount will be returned to the account.

10. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    It was raised to $20 couple of days ago.

11. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    You will get what is pending, don't worry.

12. uploadgrewlis

uploadgrewlis Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Does this video host pay and how long does it take?

13. Enat

Enat Member

Aug 18, 2019
    I realize that in recent days no one has received payment from them.after a quick early run, they have now slowed down and the payout time is long

14. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Active Member

Jun 27, 2019
    Always different. Sometimes they pay on the same day. Sometimes it takes a week. I’m waiting for the last payment since November 10.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  15. alonso piano

alonso piano Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    The age of videobin is not yet 4 months. Are you confused with vidlox? The payment system of videobin and vidlox is the same person?

16. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Active Member

Jun 27, 2019
    I cant answer coz I have never used videlox. Sorry.

17. coolmrrocky

coolmrrocky Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2016
    hi why you guys dont add custom embed domain features, [ users can add their own domain to use as embed code] cause after few months your domain gets blocked in some country.

18. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    Update: new servers are here, we are on it.

19. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    I would say we pay in 1-15 days depending on when you are requesting. We pay as soon as money arrives from our ad network. They pay us 3 times a month, lets say you requested amount on same day when we got our payment, you might get payment on same day you requested. And if you request just after our payout, you will have to pay until next payment arrives.

Regards

20. It-Support

Mar 21, 2014
    Actually a good idea, i will ask my guys to discuss the possibility and see if we can do this.

Regards