Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Asir

Looking for Streaming Solution for my website videos. i have TV Shows websites , i need to host my videos on my own Streaming server with 1gbps Speed with unlimited bandwidth and 10TB Storage with the Necessary Scripts. and Fully managed Server.

i dont know the Configuration, To handle 1000 + online users at a Time. like that streaming server needed. with 100% DMCA Ignored and DMCA Free Server

My current Server is 2 Gbps Speed with unlimited bandwidth. Storage 20TB. For this I am paying 260$ per month. Fully managed with all necessary script support. Now adays i dont have big Traffic and no big income so planning to reduce my Server cost. thats what searching for cheap and best sloution.

5 comments
Looking for Streaming Solution for my website videos. i have TV Shows websites , i need to host my videos on my own Streaming server with 1gbps Speed with unlimited bandwidth and 10TB Storage with the Necessary Scripts. and Fully managed Server.

i dont know the Configuration, To handle 1000 + online users at a Time. like that streaming server needed. with 100% DMCA Ignored and DMCA Free Server

My current Server is 2 Gbps Speed with unlimited bandwidth. Storage 20TB. For this I am paying 260$ per month. Fully managed with all necessary script support. Now adays i dont have big Traffic and no big income so planning to reduce my Server cost. thats what searching for cheap and best sloution.
Messaged.

May I know your current provider? and I'm also interested in few offers

had you get any cheap option , please let me know also , i am also looking for the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back