Sem-t-tulo.png

parashare

thanks
custom domain was fixed now you can use your own domain in tubeload
Post automatically merged:

and paxum was added to tubeload

Last edited:

Dimitris86

Hi sir, and thank you for your service! I use tubeload and until now i m very satisfied!
Is it possible to move Greece one tier up on tubeload? I know that depends on advertisments.
Thank you again!

Christopcher

@parashare I have a problem with that today OTP , every time I upload a file it logs me out.and requests OTP confirmation that comes via email, as you know, internet providers have ipv4 and ipv6 protocols and often the ip address changes,despite the fact that I sent you an ip here in a private message, as well as on support, tubeload and userload, I still log me out all the time after every file upload via zoom or multiupload, I can't work because of it​

Christopcher

@parashare

nothing changed all the time while uploading any file I am logged out and asking me to OTP​

and you thought about people who have their internet from a provider called dynamic IP that changes several times a day ????

komitolita

Hello @parashare , I have written to you here, privately on the web.
You don't answer me and you don't give me a solution to a problem that I don't have to write about here, read my private ones and pay attention, I've been after the solution for two months.

parashare

we will pay you just as we have lot of problem and we forget about it
Post automatically merged:

otp problem was fixed

Last edited: