USD Coin (ERC20) and Exoclick

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceKeeper

If you are a customer of Exoclick, you have received a message in the last few weeks that Paypal is no longer offered and you must therefore switch to a different method.

Now, in addition to Paxum and Webmoney, crypto payments are also offered there. Only they don't seem to have Bitcoin but only USD Coin (ERC20)

I'm not a pro when it comes to cryptocurrencies, so I did a little research on Google. Ethereum is USD Coin (ERC20), or am I wrong here.

At blockchain.com you also have the option of using an Ethereum wallet. Can this also be used with USD Coin (ERC20) or not?

4 comments
I don't get it why exoclick is not accpeting any other cryptocurrency like BTC / LTC etc.
The network fees from Ethereum are crazy....you cannot exchange ERC20 because you will loose around 50%....

Please exoclick if you see this start accept other coins too.

1 USDT = 1 USD

erc20 means these coins are ethereum blockchain token version of USDT. usually erc20 (ethereum token) has bigger gas fees (means you pay higher fees for transaction)

If you are a customer of Exoclick, you have received a message in the last few weeks that Paypal is no longer offered and you must therefore switch to a different method.

Now, in addition to Paxum and Webmoney, crypto payments are also offered there. Only they don't seem to have Bitcoin but only USD Coin (ERC20)

I'm not a pro when it comes to cryptocurrencies, so I did a little research on Google. Ethereum is USD Coin (ERC20), or am I wrong here.

At blockchain.com you also have the option of using an Ethereum wallet. Can this also be used with USD Coin (ERC20) or not?
We want paypal back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back