US based PayPal acc limited/verification force - need help/service

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkestblue

Hallo,

i have a paypal acount with 100$. i had put in fake Acc User data with adress based in the US.
But US-based PP accs needs whole verfiaction to send funds or buy online stuff.

I cant change acc data location or name or something like this. Is there a way to get the money away from the acc?
i accept 20% fees for a service (process time under 2 weeks)

Have someone an idea?

ps: i tried us based acc data information to avoid fees, but was a bad decission, now i have thsi result

4 comments
Yes it is possible but it will require some "shady" methods of using fake data like fully faked id card etc. Otherwise you'll need to wait 180 days to be able to move money from that account.

Yes it is possible but it will require some "shady" methods of using fake data like fully faked id card etc. Otherwise you'll need to wait 180 days to be able to move money from that account.

To move funds in that case after 180 days, you need a real bank account with the same name as fake account's name.

OP could try using payoneer with same fake info to get a virtual bank account but it's a 50/50 chance that it'll work

To move funds in that case after 180 days, you need a real bank account with the same name as fake account's name.

OP could try using payoneer with same fake info to get a virtual bank account but it's a 50/50 chance that it'll work

Nope, after 180 days all you simply need to do is add any bank account, there is no verification required (done that twice already).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back