upvideo.to Discussion

mc.gnu

Hello Wjunction,

I will be your affiliate manager here regarding Upvideo.To

• What is Upvideo?
    Upvideo is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
    With Upvideo you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.

• Why should I use Upvideo?
    Whenever you need to share a video, Upvideo can help. We optimize quality / size of your videos and make them playable in web player. So you can start watching video quickly without downloading whole file.

• How long do you host my files
    Files are hosted forever unless they are inactive. Inactive files are removed 60 days & 240 days for genuine uploaders.
Earn money by hosting and sharing your videos with Upvideo, Earn on Pay per views and Pay per downloads.

Free premium account is provided for genuine uploaders and webmasters, please contact us

• Minimum payout amount is just $10
  • We Pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal, WebMoney, Paxum, USD(T), Bitcoin, Payoneer.
  • Views & Downloads are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
  • There are no rewards for automated downloads
  • Video must be longer than 1 min
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • For both normal and embeded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
  • Maximum upload file size is 15GB for free users & 20GB for premium users.
  • Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

775 comments
Hello!

Could Hungary be included in Tier 3?
We always perform nicely, Aparat.cam and vidoza were a living example of this!
we need see traffic conversion from ad network and maybe i can add it
can you add Netu.io on remote url Upload Option . and work on Best bit rates too ? if possible
netu i think you need use his download link and it will work we will work on bitrate on future

Hát az jó lenne ha 3.ba lenne :D
let me check the problem ok
due to many request Hungary is in tier 4 now

Thank You Both ! We hope that Hungary will soon be in Tier 3 :)

Post automatically merged:

This error message is displayed! Can you fix it?
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

The Hungarian subtitles are perfect!
Post automatically merged:

Wow, it works!

Thank you very much for the quick help !!!

Last edited:
Back